Cory Johnson News

tennesse, arizona st. and kentucky because of stoops are big time offers. dont tell me if you got offers from them, you wouldnt be excited.

If I got offers from them I wouldn't be excited

Are you serious? Tennessee is a major program that has fall upon some hard years. Any Cane should know exactly what I'm talking about with hard time because we have been going through them as well. Tennessee isn't Miami but it is as very good program that has produced NFL talent.

Advertisement
No inside info but I have a good feeling about landing this kid. I think the "relationship" issue is in our favor big time here.

ASU's DL last year was absolutely filthy when healthy.

I can't spell those dudes' names, but they were bad muther****ers.

tennesse, arizona st. and kentucky because of stoops are big time offers. dont tell me if you got offers from them, you wouldnt be excited.

Are you serious? Tennessee is a major program that has fall upon some hard years. Any Cane should know exactly what I'm talking about with hard time because we have been going through them as well. Tennessee isn't Miami but it is as very good program that has produced NFL talent.

Yes. Ok

Advertisement

Yes. Ok

none of the 3 mentioned schools have ever won anything worth a ****

Didn't UT win the first bcs title? They're about as relevant as we've been the last decade , both are good programs but they hired idiots that set the programs back.

I do think we're closer to be out of the woods but let's not act like they haven't beat us on some recruits the last few years.

Last edited:
Yes. Tennessee won 2-3 SEC titles and 1 BCS National Title during the Phil Fulmer years (later 90's- early 2000's).

Advertisement
Football schollies from actual schools from BCS conferences and you wouldn't be excited? Kentucky, I guess I can understand, even though they're recruiting extremely well right now. But Tennessee is a sleeping giant in the best conference in CFB and ASU, while not great, has had respectable teams in the past decade.

None of that is true and since I never want to spend time in any of those states I would hope for other offers.

Advertisement

None of that is true and since I never want to spend time in any of those states I would hope for other offers.

would choose UCF, USF, GT, UNC over any of those 3.....

until i got my miami offer of course. In which case I would proclaim that Miami is my dream school and I would then commit to Louisville.

(ok just kidding about loserville)

Advertisement

LULZ

Your avatar is still absolutely disgusting. Looks like somebody dug up a six month old children's cadaver from the cemetery. Did it come from the defunct website Ogrish.com? I want one. All I got is some crummy Biden.

ASU's DL last year was absolutely filthy when healthy.

I can't spell those dudes' names, but they were bad muther****ers.
they will have the BEST DL in the country this season. Tough early going but talent to burn.
all i could find to post BUT i want this back in Miami! NOW
http://www.houseofsparky.com/2013/4/8/4180374/jackie-shipp-asu-football

Holy ****. I didn't know Sutton and Onyeali were both back. That is absurd.

Yep. Best DL in college football.

Advertisement
Back