correction

Advertisement
he shot up a jewelery store & shot at cops in a high speed chase. he was not a victim, but a suspect...i don't wish nor condone any man's right to take another life, but granted the events that occurred, this was the likely outcome for him...

heart goes out to the inocent victims & the families of those who lost their lives yesterday bc of these idiots

One of the victims of Thursday’s police shooting was identified by his brother as truck driver Lamar Alexander.
Alexander’s brother, Corey Smith, is the football coach at Miami Senior High School. Smith said Alexander was 41 with three children.

I really hope you misunderstood the situation / what Lamar's role was in this when you posted that, OP. The fact you said "truck driver" makes me think you did. That sack of sh-t doesn't deserve a **** second of recognition. He straight murdered a father in cold blood who was out working 9-5 unlike this scumbag, and the subsequent shootout also killed an innocent bystander. I feel bad for his brother (the coach) and his children, but fvck lamar alexander.

Get this garbage thread off our forum.

Advertisement
The Herald posted a correction stating that they'd previously identified Lamar Alexander as an innocent bystander.

Perhaps this is what the OP based his post off of.
Figured that was the case. OP said "truck driver" which clearly implied he thought lamar was the UPS guy.

Advertisement
So he had kids depending on him and he also took the life of someone in the same boat.
I feel badly for the innocent.
Nah, man, those kids weren't depending on him anyways. That piece of sh-t had just recently been let out from a stint for a previous armed robbery. They should have kept him in a cage where he belonged. It's very sad his kids will grow up without a father, but it sounds like that's been the case long before yesterday.

Nah, man, those kids weren't depending on him anyways. That piece of sh-t had just recently been let out from a stint for a previous armed robbery. They should have kept him in a cage where he belonged. It's very sad his kids will grow up without a father, but it sounds like that's been the case long before yesterday.
Ok. I didn’t know that. Sad **** for them for a long time then.

Advertisement
the herald article still calls him a "victim". he did a stint for armed robbery. seems he has (had*) a penchant for it.
It's absolutely appalling that that trash paper would refer to this criminal who murdered two people as a "police shooting victim". smh. Par for the course for our media these days, sadly.

The alleged perpetrators of the armed robbery, if accusation is correct, are not "victims" in any, way, shape, or form.

Advertisement
I read the earlier Herald article and it had him as a victim as some people on here mentioned.....withdraw that original post.
Man enough to correct I respect that. Friend told me this morning that the "victim" was brother of a local football coach. Some news media botched that one badly or wrote the article terrible.

The Herald then releases this article at 10:22 AM to make things clear who the robbers were. Before that the articles were very blurred-if that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back