Corn's stat line from UNC!

Enjoy it now cause our CBs are going to get killed next year......who are the starters? Redwine(cringe) and ?????

Advertisement
2nd or 3rd rounder and that's only because of his measurements. NFL teams go overboard in trying to analyze for potential instead of drafting ball players. They're always hoping to "hit" and "strike gold" instead of just drafting a kid because he can... you know... play football really well..

Stupid *****..

Where are all the skidmarks who argued with me before the season claiming Corn wasn't a #1 CB and not an elite player?

I wish I could remember the *** that was ripping corn , saying "we overrate him, he's only a nickel CB and he'll be lucky to get drafted ".

Well I did it for you sir. The thread is on the recruiting board page 32 and it's under JC Jackson it starts around page 11 with [MENTION=8136]252cane[/MENTION] saying he's overated and Corn won't be drafted in the first 3 rounds. I have to applaud you for being consistent.

14 tackles, 11 solo, 2.5 tackles for loss. Just finally looked at the final stats for the game, i knew he was dominate in the game but that is phenomenal for a corner. Rayshawn and Shaq threw in 11 tackles a piece as well. fantastic effort, 3rd down defense really hurt us though.

ONe of the best CB performances I've seen in a long time. Great tackling! Held that little sh*t Switzer to nothing on his side.

Switzer with 9 catches for 17 yards, for an an average of 1.89 yards per catch. That might be the most absurd stat line for a receiver I've ever seen. Corn is the man.

Advertisement
Where are all the skidmarks who argued with me before the season claiming Corn wasn't a #1 CB and not an elite player?

I wish I could remember the *** that was ripping corn , saying "we overrate him, he's only a nickel CB and he'll be lucky to get drafted ".

Well I did it for you sir. The thread is on the recruiting board page 32 and it's under JC Jackson it starts around page 11 with [MENTION=8136]252cane[/MENTION] saying he's overated and Corn won't be drafted in the first 3 rounds. I have to applaud you for being consistent.

Well done sir.

14 tackles, 11 solo, 2.5 tackles for loss. Just finally looked at the final stats for the game, i knew he was dominate in the game but that is phenomenal for a corner. Rayshawn and Shaq threw in 11 tackles a piece as well. fantastic effort, 3rd down defense really hurt us though.

Oddball stat of the game.
UNC faced 23 third downs (of which 14 they converted).
I checked back and the closest i could find was ND with 20 in the Sun bowl.
Even some of those GT disasters were in the 15-18 range.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Oddball stat of the game.
UNC faced 23 third downs (of which 14 they converted).
I checked back and the closest i could find was ND with 20 in the Sun bowl.
Even some of those GT disasters were in the 15-18 range.

yup, it was an obscene amount of 3rd down opportunities. QB scrambles and loose coverage, outside of Corn, just killed us. We even gave up a 3rd and 15 on a give up run play.

Hey - did you used to post on KFFL as Disgustipatex?

Advertisement

Hey - did you used to post on KFFL as Disgustipatex?

Im not sure what that abbreviation is so no. This is the only place I have used the ID or anything similar.

Playing better than Rolle IMO, who was awesome. Difference is Elder has the speed to run down a guy like Cook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back