Corn's stat line from UNC!

Disgustipated

Sophomore
14 tackles, 11 solo, 2.5 tackles for loss. Just finally looked at the final stats for the game, i knew he was dominate in the game but that is phenomenal for a corner. Rayshawn and Shaq threw in 11 tackles a piece as well. fantastic effort, 3rd down defense really hurt us though.

Advertisement
14 tackles, 11 solo, 2.5 tackles for loss. Just finally looked at the final stats for the game, i knew he was dominate in the game but that is phenomenal for a corner. Rayshawn and Shaq threw in 11 tackles a piece as well. fantastic effort, 3rd down defense really hurt us though.

ONe of the best CB performances I've seen in a long time. Great tackling! Held that little sh*t Switzer to nothing on his side.

Advertisement
He has to be the one player on our team who most benefited from staying for his senior year.

He should also rest well at he combine. I could see him late first early second round if he keeps building on this the rest of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are all the skidmarks who argued with me before the season claiming Corn wasn't a #1 CB and not an elite player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's not a 1st rounder i'll ****ing eat my dogs **** & post the video

He is a little short and some teams love the measurements. Not sure of his 40 times either. But kid ran Cook down in open field so there is speed there. He is a baller and certainly has that dog in him. Best player on the team. I am not sure where he goes in draft but I bet he starts wherever it is.

Advertisement

He had a sack also

Where are all the skidmarks who argued with me before the season claiming Corn wasn't a #1 CB and not an elite player?

I wish I could remember the *** that was ripping corn , saying "we overrate him, he's only a nickel CB and he'll be lucky to get drafted ".

Advertisement
Back