Cornerbacks Coach Candidates- 2021

Advertisement
So is the issue Manny’s lack of connections?

Coaches not really wanting to hitch their wagon to Diaz?

What Miami is willing to pay?

Or the power Manny is willing to relinquish on the defense?

Advertisement
1610039702514.png

No they cant. Both would want full control of their positional unit. That or you offer McGriff a co-dc title to coach CBs which he doesn’t deserve and is asinine.
Ok give them full control and make partridge co-dc. Whoever is telling you they don’t have the money is a lie. When richt was first hired they were paying him 4mil, brown 500k to not call plays, searles made decent money, kool was one of the highest paid d-line coaches while here and they gave him a raise. Then you had diaz making at least 700k-800k.

Watch out for fake insiders...I’m just saying... I told someone via DM on Twitter that we were looking at “___” for our DL coach

He proceeds to tell me he heard that and thats he’s 4th on “our list”

The name I mentioned is a pitcher for the St Louis Cardinals. Don’t want to say which one just to make it not so obvious if he’s reading this board.

Every fake rumor I tell him I’ve heard he has also heard. I’m in my crystal ball or someone is a fool.
This is elite 🤣 This is the insider version of coaches sending Jamarcus Russell blank film tapes to see if he was actually watching film.They quizzed him the next day and he said it was blitz packages

We’ll get 1 big name and then the other 2 will be average. Just bracing you for impact.

We aren’t pulling Partridge, Trob, and Monroe (together) or anything like that.
I'm glad someone is shooting it straight with us...Because other "insiders" are making it seem like Manny has been giving the money to make the necessary hires.
And then I look around Auburn has literally parked a brinks truck in the middle of the campus. Texas still has spots to fill along with UF, but no hires are imminent at the U smh we'll be sifting through the leftovers once again.

Advertisement
Ok give them full control and make partridge co-dc. Whoever is telling you they don’t have the money is a lie. When richt was first hired they were paying him 4mil, brown 500k to not call plays, searles made decent money, kool was one of the highest paid d-line coaches while here and they gave him a raise. Then you had diaz making at least 700k-800k.
There’s 3 positions to fill. It’s not fantasy football and you just wave money around to whoever. It has to fit

There’s gonna be some sort of familiarity and thought put into it. Not just the 2 best candidates in the fan’s opinion. And I’ll even say I’d do the exact same thing you’re saying. It’s my preference.

The current staff including Banda, Rumph, and Stroud makes more than Richt’s staff did FWIW. You’ve got 3 guys on offense making as much or more than our highest paid defensive coach. That’s not even including Lashlee’s raise if that rumor is true

Advertisement
Watch out for fake insiders...I’m just saying... I told someone via DM on Twitter that we were looking at “___” for our DL coach

The name I mentioned is a pitcher for the St Louis Cardinals. Don’t want to say which one just to make it not so obvious if he’s reading this board.

Every fake rumor I tell him I’ve heard he has also heard. I’m in my crystal ball or someone is a fool.
Wait , so Joe Magrane isn’t the the DL coach ? . **** , brb.

Bob??
1610040098275.jpeg

Advertisement
There’s 3 positions to fill. It’s not fantasy football and you just wave money around to whoever. It has to fit

There’s gonna be some sort of familiarity and thought put into it. Not just the 2 best candidates in the fan’s opinion. And I’ll even say I’d do the exact same thing you’re saying. It’s my preference.

The current staff including Banda, Rumph, and Stroud makes more than Richt’s staff did FWIW. You’ve got 3 guys on offense making as much or more than our highest paid defensive coach. That’s not even including Lashlee’s raise if that rumor is true
They can break it down to 2 hires. A d-line coach and give somebody the complete secondary. Use the 3rd spot to hire a cheaper young up and comer. They want to keep dvd so bad then just make him assistant DB coach/ recruiting coordinator.

They can break it down to 2 hires. A d-line coach and give somebody the complete secondary. Use the 3rd spot to hire a cheaper young up and comer. They want to keep dvd so bad then just make him assistant DB coach/ recruiting coordinator.
Again that’s not how it works. Why would DVD take that if he’s not coaching a unit. He has some pride and wants to put a product on the field and be one of the guys. Cooney is the recruiting coordinator.

There’s 3 positions to fill and none of them are going to be an understudy. You’ve likely got the co-coordinator title to throw out and maybe even associate HC. Maybe they even try to go with defensive passing game coordinator for one of the DB spots and the co-dc at the other or at DL. I don’t know yet.

It’s all preliminary and it sounds like there’s good feedback from every angle I’ve heard. It’s all just the puzzle pieces going together now with money, fit, position, etc.

Again that’s not how it works. Why would DVD take that if he’s not coaching a unit. He has some pride and wants to put a product on the field and be one of the guys. Cooney is the recruiting coordinator.
He would be assistant DB coach and he would have a unit. He would be helping with the corners on the field. Would he rather learn on the job at miami or in the middle of nowhere in cold *** utah making chump change? Only at miami is shît made to be so difficult

He would be assistant DB coach and he would have a unit. He would be helping with the corners on the field. Would he rather learn on the job at miami or in the middle of nowhere in cold *** utah making chump change? Only at miami is shît made to be so difficult
It’s not just Miami. Please point me in the direction of 1 of the 65 P5 schools that has a legitimate DB coach with some pedigree and has a guy working behind him with no positional responsibility. Theres not 1. You can’t sell guys with options to do that

We could find a legit coach for all 3 spots but it won’t be a guy that wants his own unit.

Advertisement
Back