Cornerbacks Coach Candidates- 2021

Of course I don't dispute that. But isn't it hard to hire great coordinators if they don't have the money to really pick a quality staff to help coach up there scheme
Usually true. To get Lashlee they brought in 2 other high profile guys in Justice and Likens and Field and Hickson are good in their role

On D you had 5 cheap options and it “worked” in year 1. They dumped their salary pool on offense. There’s not a ton of wiggle room

A lot of those guys LCE mentioned are good coached and would come cheap. It’s not going to appease the fan base though. Also, the big hitters are more likely to land you the elite DBs. Earl Little isn’t trying to control his kids recruitment but he’s a smart dude... what’s he gonna tell his son when he’s choosing to be coached by James Rowe or DVD compared to Corey Raymond? Wesley McGriff or Trob or whoever in that situation puts it on a level playing field.

Advertisement
I would run very fast in the opposite direction before I pay T-Rob 1,5/2m to coach DBs and be the DC.
You can hire 2 good position coaches with this type of money. I want somebody that will help Diaz improve on his scheme as DC, make it more diverse, I don't like Diaz scheme, but the only way I see we dropping it is when he gets fired. I'm not sure T-Rob moves the needle there, we can talk about Muschamp being a corch, but at the end of the day T-Rob D's at SCAR were bad.

Maybe they have the money, if so offer whatever to him, but I need a good DL coach and somebody that can help Diaz on D

Watch out for fake insiders...I’m just saying... I told someone via DM on Twitter that we were looking at “___” for our DL coach

He proceeds to tell me he heard that and thats he’s 4th on “our list”

The name I mentioned is a pitcher for the St Louis Cardinals. Don’t want to say which one just to make it not so obvious if he’s reading this board.

Every fake rumor I tell him I’ve heard he has also heard. I’m in my crystal ball or someone is a fool.

Advertisement
@JayCane20 is the coaches being a vacation a true reason for no movement?
They’re out of the building but conversations are still being had.

Ive said from the beginning I doubt anything happens until mid-late next week at the earliest. The only move that could come earlier imo would be DVD. Hoping USU announces him sooner than later (I don’t think Zuck and Devine are “official” on their end either from what I have seen) for the record.

Watch out for fake insiders...I’m just saying... I told someone via DM on Twitter that we were looking at “___” for our DL coach

The name I mentioned is a pitcher for the St Louis Cardinals. Don’t want to say which one just to make it not so obvious if he’s reading this board.

Every fake rumor I tell him I’ve heard he has also heard. I’m in my crystal ball or someone is a fool.
Jon Gant sounds like a DL coach name if I ever heard one.

Advertisement
Usually true. To get Lashlee they brought in 2 other high profile guys in Justice and Likens and Field and Hickson are good in their role

On D you had 5 cheap options and it “worked” in year 1. They dumped their salary pool on offense. There’s not a ton of wiggle room

A lot of those guys LCE mentioned are good coached and would come cheap. It’s not going to appease the fan base though. Also, the big hitters are more likely to land you the elite DBs. Earl Little isn’t trying to control his kids recruitment but he’s a smart dude... what’s he gonna tell his son when he’s choosing to be coached by James Rowe or DVD compared to Corey Raymond? Wesley McGriff or Trob or whoever in that situation puts it on a level playing field.
I just spent the block on twitter and there is rumblings...seems something is up. Can you confirm

Advertisement

Which pitcher?

Man they got the money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back