Cornerbacks Coach Candidates- 2021

Advertisement
The CB coach needs to be a Texas guy..
It needs to be a guy that signs 2 kids from South Florida every year. I don’t care who it is. It should be the easiest job in America

We should set a precedent that if you get an offer from Miami and you’re not from Tri-County... you’re elite

WR, DB, and RB should never have to leave the area. That’s my 2 cents.

Why we have to sign average corners from Alabama, Georgia, Central Florida, etc is beyond me.

It needs to be a guy that signs 2 kids from South Florida every year. I don’t care who it is. It should be the easiest job in America

We should set a precedent that if you get an offer from Miami and you’re not from Tri-County... you’re elite

Why we have to sign average corners from Alabama, Georgia, Central Florida, etc is beyond me.
Losing Banda as a recruiter definitely is an L but recruiting down here shouldn't be rocket science. if we can get someone that can recruit and is also an upgrade in coaching in development it would be huge.

Advertisement
Losing Banda as a recruiter definitely is an L but recruiting down here shouldn't be rocket science. if we can get someone that can recruit and is also an upgrade in coaching in development it would be huge.
Banda pulled some good names but none of them have progressed that he’s signed. He did well with what he inherited when he took the job.

I’m excited for some new blood if we can just make a decent hire.

I agree with all of this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really like James Rowe

He recruits in my area pretty often. Good dude. He’ll definitely rise in the coaching ranks sooner than later
I was at Cocoa High and actually played basketball for his Father, Coach Rowe. Everyone knew he was going to be a special athlete, turns out he is a **** of a good coach too.

However, I would be surprised if he did not get a look from UF, along with T.Rob. The Rowe family used to be big Gator fans. The little brother David Rowe is starting to make a name for himself as well for a D-backs coach. He is currently at Central Michigan

The problem in the AFC is we are about to see another Tom Brady type run with Mahomes. He is so much further ahead of every other QB in the league (not named Arron ) it's crazy. If KC has the ball at the end of the game is OVER.

I'm a Phins fan and I'm in depression due to Flores not committing to getting rid of Gailey. His offense doesn't work with TUA. Found out they we're only allowing Tua to run 5 different plays. That's Crazy!!
Well I got my wish. There goes Gailey.

Manny can literally solve all his Secondary problems right now. Give T Rob the whole secondary and co DC title. Bring DVD as his assistant. You fix your DB recruiting problem and development just like that. ITS TOO EASY
Then the defensive scheme still sucks because you didn’t bring in a guy that is going to be able to make any tweaks as a co-dc. So what problem did you solve?

Advertisement
The names I’m hearing they’ve reached out to would make you happy , at least they’re shooting their shot
No disrespect but why can't you say the name. It's different when someone spreads a rumor about a recruit vs a coach...

No disrespect but why can't you say the name. It's different when someone spreads a rumor about a recruit vs a coach...
Just because I’m told something in privacy doesn’t mean I go drop the bomb. If I said the names at the top of their list is names you’d like why not be happy? I mean you have read this thread?

Advertisement
Back