CORNERBACK RECRUITING

Odysseus

Freshman
With Rumph no longer here we need to put the full court press on recruiting these three blue chip corners. I am confident with T Rob and DVD here now once all these guys visit in June we will be able to get these guys to join the U.

Advertisement
We'll finally have a good CB class. But it'll be interesting to see who we prioritize on our board & which dominos fall first.

I believe all three are officially visiting in June, as are Jordan Allen and Chris Graves. What's nuts is how many other cornerbacks are on the board - Little, Mullen, Turner, Cam Miller, Julian Humphrey, Nick Cull. The list goes on, but it seems possible we can have 3-4 top choice CB's signed by the time the season starts. Maybe I'm slurping.

Advertisement
I’ve heard some kids say they are not OV’ing bc UM is so close. Hope that does not become a trend.

Advertisement
I like our chances with Chris Graves, proximity, teammate a Cane and not a strong sec presence in Ft. Myers area. Spells from what I've read is a good possibility and maybe the better CB bt he and Little who seems less interested. The 3rd CB is a who knows? Rogers seems to be at the top of our board, but he under confederate influence.

Advertisement
I'm just happy T-Rob has a large board & multiple options at corner.

If Rumph was still CB coach at this time, we'd have a wing-T RB from Kissimmee committed & be all lubed up ready for Earl Little to **** us over.

And he'd be like a deadbeat dad Christmas shopping when all his son wants is a new PS5...
waiting until Black Friday to start shopping for cheaper options.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back