Corner blitz

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
They sent the corner on a blitz at least 6 times.not once did Rosier turn his head to survey for potential blitz and identify the hot route.

Didn’t Richt say he went with Rosier because he saw the whole field and didn’t want to play street ball? Well I’m sorry but that is all rosier is doing.

Advertisement
They sent the corner on a blitz at least 6 times.not once did Rosier turn his head to survey for potential blitz and identify the hot route.

Didn’t Richt say he went with Rosier because he saw the whole field and didn’t want to play street ball? Well I’m sorry but that is all rosier is doing.

He also waits like 20 seconds to snap the ball. What is he doing in those seconds if he's not looking at the defense to see the blitz, what they're running, etc.

He also waits like 20 seconds to snap the ball. What is he doing in those seconds if he's not looking at the defense to see the blitz, what they're running, etc.

Yeah that was annoying to watch how long he took to snap it. And I can understand taking time so the defense shows it’s hand. But it Seemed like he was timing himself out of any fast paced rhythm.

Advertisement
Back