Corner #1 next year is Redwine

Advertisement
I'll be damned if he is . Our top three CB next year are not on this roster. They're in hs, juco or another power five school.

Think it will be Malek Young and we may see him more as the season goes on.

Advertisement
Hopefully Malek Young develops really quickly. Bandy will help too. Wish our 2018 db class would all reclassify

Remember a lot of people were waiting for us to offer him and were excited when we finally did. Is he just a bust or what, got burnt a few times tonight if i remember right.

Advertisement
A walk on in Hollins ran past this dude as if he was standing still. Him starting next year is unacceptable.smh

Rump needs to step up and recruit someone.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid needs to work on his speed. He has always been slow. Maybe move to safety or something. He needs to get faster. Nothing has changed since he signed. He's physical but if he can't run his physicality is negated.

That makes me even more nervous. If the kid was going to be our #1 next year, he'd be getting more burn by now.

Evven still, I never thought he'd be more than a solid nickel guy here and maybe a 2. But a 1?

Advertisement

That makes me even more nervous. If the kid was going to be our #1 next year, he'd be getting more burn by now.

Evven still, I never thought he'd be more than a solid nickel guy here and maybe a 2. But a 1?

He's pretty good on the outside from what I've seen. His size tells you Nickel, but he plays the ball well.

Gonna be a rough few years boys. We lose our best player on defense and Kaaya ain't going nowhere. And Rick seems as stubborn when it comes to calling plays as Golden was with DNo.

F m l.

Advertisement
Back