Cornelius Nunn a Dawg (Not UGA related)!!!

ajone228

Recruit
Beginning of the video had me dying in tears!! We can't afford to lose him imo. He a savage savage!

Advertisement
yea he definately is a dog. Try him out at CB first..he looked good there at Paradise..and was acting the same way. If they close how they are suppose to ..this DB class will be extremely good..following up on a good db class. Brownlee is alot similar to Nunn as well

yea he definately is a dog. Try him out at CB first..he looked good there at Paradise..and was acting the same way. If they close how they are suppose to ..this DB class will be extremely good..following up on a good db class. Brownlee is alot similar to Nunn as well
Brownlee is nasty too that kid can play

Advertisement
Oh but I thought south Florida kids are soft now :ROFLMAO:
At the beginning of the film That’s regular and something you would see at literally every school in metro Atlanta, but don’t get me wrong I do Think Nunn is a beast for sure

Advertisement
yea he definately is a dog. Try him out at CB first..he looked good there at Paradise..and was acting the same way. If they close how they are suppose to ..this DB class will be extremely goodl

By finish strong do you mean they get Stevenson?

One of Stevenson, Dent , Emerson

That's kinda how i have it too...BUT obv I got Stevenson on top of the pecking order.

I thought Emerson was a bit underrated but it seems as if he was mentioned for a brief minute and not on the radar anymore?

Advertisement
At the beginning of the film That’s regular and something you would see at literally every school in metro Atlanta, but don’t get me wrong I do Think Nunn is a beast for sure

Agreed metro Atlanta has some dawgs too. South Florida doesn’t have a monopoly on kids like Nunn

Advertisement
Georgia kids seemed to have a loyalty to uga that doesn’t exist for south Florida kids and I think richt was not expecting that at all
No they don't. Top players in Georgia leave there state a lot. It just seems Georgia greets a lot of them because they don't have 2 major instate schools recruiting against them as we do

Georgia kids seemed to have a loyalty to uga that doesn’t exist for south Florida kids and I think richt was not expecting that at all

Look up where the top ten kids in the state of Georgia are going to school next year and get back to me.

Not true, look how Georgia is being raided this year, nearly all of the top prospects in the state are going everywhere but Georgia plus you have multiple sec and acc schools within close proximity of metro Atlanta and the surrounding areas. I mean The closest school to Miami that can challenge for recruits is Gainesville and that’s 5 hours away. At uga you have clemson less than 2 hours away, auburn 1 hour 15 minutes a way, bama less than 3 hours away , Tennessee 3 hours 45 minutes away and a host of other schools

Advertisement
Back