CORN ELDER

Advertisement
Never forget!

C84FE04D-78F2-4A12-9FA5-31F869C15A32.gif

Didnt even realize he still was in the league with the Carolina Panthers.

Watching there game and seen him make atleast 3 tackles.

This game is being called by Jon Vilma....and also has Deon Bush and Jimmy Graham playing
He bounced between the PS and 53 man roster under Rivera, but never really played.

Rhule, a competent HC, has come in and starts him at NB. He's solid if unspectacular.

Advertisement
That was both amazing and personally devastating

I was obviously ****ed when Duke scored

My wife, in typical woman fashion was like “we still have a chance”

Im like it’s impossible. We will never win this game.

That win has haunted me for years

That’s one of those situations where you take it like a man, in the end result was perfect.

My hate for Cutcliffe increased exponentially after this game.

That’s one of those situations where you take it like a man, in the end result was perfect.

My hate for Cutcliffe increased exponentially after this game.
Lol for sure

this boards gets unbearably *****y so I figured I would add some hopeful humor to the day

I actually respected Cutcliffe for a while for what he did there but after that he became such a ****

Corn is the best bad body athlete we have had in forever, he also is the best tackling corner we have had since the early 2000s. Corn will tackle, he can run and flip those hips

He still looks like he works at a TMOBILE more so than a nfl football player.

Kid is earning them checks though...looked pretty good today int he nickel spot

Advertisement
He is fast. Remember him chasing down Dalvin in 2016. Good solid player for us. Not everyone needs to be great you need players who are solid who are not making boneheaded mistakes that cost you games.

Advertisement
He is fast. Remember him chasing down Dalvin in 2016. Good solid player for us. Not everyone needs to be great you need players who are solid who are not making boneheaded mistakes that cost you games.
Yea we still got good players but to take up your point we should of had Dalvin taking read options handoffs from Lamar Jackson with Calvin Ridley on the outside.. But we miss all those guys then hope the just good enough players can do more than their talents allow, hype ourselves up and get blown out by clemson

Yea we still got good players but to take up your point we should of had Dalvin taking read options handoffs from Lamar Jackson with Calvin Ridley on the outside.. But we miss all those guys then hope the just good enough players can do more than their talents allow, hype ourselves up and get blown out by clemson
Yeah I think if we get proper position coaches we get most of the great players from SO FL. Jackson wasn't that highly recruited and of Course Golden is a bum. I need to make a video on the failings of our position coaches for 15 years and what Diaz needs to do to make us great again.

That was both amazing and personally devastating

I was obviously ****ed when Duke scored

My wife, in typical woman fashion was like “we still have a chance”

Im like it’s impossible. We will never win this game.

That win has haunted me for years
Dude. Don't let those cheating *** officials that tried to steal that W from us with their BS calls letting Duke back in the game.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Didnt even realize he still was in the league with the Carolina Panthers.

Watching there game and seen him make atleast 3 tackles.

This game is being called by Jon Vilma....and also has Deon Bush and Jimmy Graham playing
I think this crew we have in the gables now will start the trend back of putting in top flight players in the league again that will make an impact! We have players and some of getting coached up!

Advertisement
Back