Corn Elder

Not sure why he doesn't return kicks. He's been our best football player for a couple years now

My thoughts exactly, when he's gone we have no one with that playmaking ability outside of jaquan. Redwine is physical but has given up too many easy completions. We need to bring in so ballers with these next recruiting classes

Advertisement
You know, you rarely hear his name called because he usually has his guy shadowed well. He's got good speed, change of direction, is a willing tackler, never gives up on a play, has PR/KR ability...the scouts may knock him for not having ideal size, but whoever drafts him is getting a **** good player.

Showed tremendous speed and effort walking down Dal Cuck too. Didn't know he was that fast because Cuck is supposed to have unmatched speed. Corn walked his *** down.

Cook lost a step this year with the added weight, last year he scores there, still impressive of course though

Advertisement
Kid has become a very good CB for us. I still wonder what kind of damage he could have done for us on offense, he was an absolute terror on offense in high school.

I picked Corn as the standout player on defense before the game in whatever thread it was.

On a side note, I picked Kaaya for the offense.

Advertisement
Showed tremendous speed and effort walking down Dal Cuck too. Didn't know he was that fast because Cuck is supposed to have unmatched speed. Corn walked his *** down.

Lots of NFL scouts will see that play on film. Corn showed he is a burner. Dalvin is fully healthy and corn ran him down from behind.

One of the prettiest PBU I've ever seen as a Cane fan, covered massive ground and completely laid out.
That is all.

If we win, that play is on ESPN/CBS/ABC as one of CFB highlights of the year. Sadly its lost in all the moping we are doing.

On to UNC

Corn was Mr Football in Tennessee for a reason.

He's gonna have some really huge plays coming up this year.

Mark it down.

Advertisement

Lots of NFL scouts will see that play on film. Corn showed he is a burner. Dalvin is fully healthy and corn ran him down from behind.

To be fair, Cook has lost a step since his first and even second year. He's gained positive weight that'll prepare him for the next level better though.

Nope cook is still explosive, elder is just fast af. Cook had some injuries early in the season mainly his ankle and shoulder but he is getting back to form. Regardless I'm glad we don't have to play that my no more

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back