Corn Elder vs Nebraska

Actually, that was a great game he had against Nebraska. On the TD he obviously could've played the ball better but his coverage was perfect. I'll tell you what, he definitely looks better than Howard and Burns.

Advertisement
Doritos defense was ranked 13th in the country last year and is currently ranked 12th. They wern't, and are not, as good as the stats rank them fo shoo, but the defense has improved a good deal. The offense has been a bigger problem. Lack of 3rd down conversions and inability to score touchdowns in the red zone has been a persistent problem that will result in losses in the ACC games. There has been no meaningful improvement in this regard to date.

Actually, that was a great game he had against Nebraska. On the TD he obviously could've played the ball better but his coverage was perfect. I'll tell you what, he definitely looks better than Howard and Burns.

Burns gave up 90 yards the most out of any db last week. However most of that was in the second half and he was hurt

Yea bro him and Artie can stay another year and get a lot better

Artie will be gone if he has a great year. Artie has elite athleticism which the scouts will drool over, so i can see him going in the 3rd-4th range. Corn just getting his name on the map and has proven to be a solid tackler and starting this year as a game changer. scouts will love his versatility so he can def can drafted between 3rd-5th depending on this year. but i do agree with you. another year would help them get to that 2nd rd range, and can help us build some **** depth and compete for a **** title of some sort for 2016

If Artie Burns and Corn Elder stay another year it would help their game and draft stock incredibly not to mention what it would do for our secondary! Odds are Artie will go get the money.

Advertisement

You don't know what you are talking about Nacho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back