Corn Elder to Carolina!

Advertisement
**** he going up against my Falcons... Julio gon kill him lol but he can definitely take one of the top 2 cbs on their rosters spot easily

Last edited:
Advertisement
So weird . I think he is a better player then Burns but Burns went so so much higher last year.

Can't lie. Happy as **** for Corn like he giving me some of that money. Lol. He deserved to be drafted. Only knock was size but he's got heart. Now let's get Stacey off the board..

Advertisement
I thought he was much better than Burns too. I think Corn transitions superbly to NFL!!! Need Adrian Colbert to get drafted niw

So weird . I think he is a better player then Burns but Burns went so so much higher last year.
Burns had tremendous upside & was an absolute Ballhawk.

He even lead all Rookie CB's in INT's last year & he didn't really come on until late in the season for the Steelers.

Burns has prototypical size, terrific speed, great hips & even at Miami had NFL style cover skills.

His only knock was that he would take too many chances & get some undisciplined penalties, but overall he's easily one of the most talented CB's we've had in a long time.

Advertisement

He even lead all Rookie CB's in INT's last year & he didn't really come on until late in the season for the Steelers.

Burns has prototypical size, terrific speed, great hips & even at Miami had NFL style cover skills.

His only knock was that he would take too many chances & get some undisciplined penalties, but overall he's easily one of the most talented CB's we've had in a long time.

I dont think he was better than Burns at all, Burns was lock down and a playmaker on top of it... of course his potential is what made him a 1st round talent but if he wouldve stayed his Senior year he wouldve out shined Elder.

As someone from Charlotte..and someone moving back soon..

**** yeah !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I met Corn at the Duke Bball game. He laughed when I told him they should have put"the return" on the scoreboard before the game.He was real cool, but man, he is a small guy! I hope he doesn't get mashed at the next level.

I met Corn at the Duke Bball game. He laughed when I told him they should have put"the return" on the scoreboard before the game.He was real cool, but man, he is a small guy! I hope he doesn't get mashed at the next level.

nah Corn is like Mighty Mouse....he's not going to have any issues at all with the level of physicality in the NFL.

yep. Burns had elite measurable and athletic ability. put up great tape as well... lots of aggressive film. his main knock was inconsistency and being overly aggressive at times - both of which scouts often overlook cuz they coach up that discipline in the pros.

Advertisement
Back