Corn Elder, hope he gets drafted by the Seahawks! Nasty!

Dees Brown

Freshman
Premium
Him with Kam, Sherman, and Thomas. Man! I would mind if he was drafted by Arizona. I just want him yk be a part of nasty secondary.

I would love him in Tampa with Verner, Grimes, Hargreaves. Especially if the bucs are serious about parting ways with Verner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Corn is going to be a splash wherever he goes. Crime he wasted years under those losers we have before. This is one Cane DB that GB will have to spend a draft pick on if they want him.

from a talent standpoint he'd fit right in. But the Seahawks typically go for Tall CBs with length. With that being said I hope he gets his wish.

Elder with the Legion Of Boom...

He would be a great fit in that Defense & it would help us some in crootin' as well.

Advertisement
Corn is going to be a splash wherever he goes. Crime he wasted years under those losers we have before. This is one Cane DB that GB will have to spend a draft pick on if they want him.

You already know Alonzo is on a few of these boys for GB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would like him to be a Raider since we need a nickel CB to pair alongside Amerson and Sean Smith. Dj Hayden is absolute trash.
But I don't think we do. More than likely he'll be drafted by a primarily zone team.

Advertisement
Back