Corn and burns

Need to stay if this is true about Butch. . He will get their dollars up massively. Our whole defense should be smiling ear to ear. They just made millions. Offensive coordinator better be a proven winner.

Advertisement
Burns is a likely late first to early second rounder. It'll be hard for him to improve his INT numbers and he's not going to get faster between now and then. I'm not sure how financially responsible he'll be for his siblings, but if that's a factor it's another reason to jet.

Elder isn't going anywhere. He's a 5th round talent at best, so he'll be back.

Burns is a likely late first to early second rounder. It'll be hard for him to improve his INT numbers and he's not going to get faster between now and then. I'm not sure how financially responsible he'll be for his siblings, but if that's a factor it's another reason to jet.

This^^^ Burns has a young family and perhaps his siblings to take care of. He's viewed as raw, but he will still make good $ now with his production and physical skill set.

You stupid af if u think corn going later than 3rd round. Kid is fast af. And tackles like crazy. Everyone needs sure tacklers at corner that won't get blocked by receivers. Size is his only knock but there are a plethora of short corners that are beasts n were drafted early.

Advertisement
Back