Cormani

What is it??! Is he to skinny or is he not “BUFF” enough!??
What is it?

It's a ticket for you, pal.
How Can I Help You Reaction GIF by Polizei Rheinland-Pfalz

Advertisement
Cormani is a great player. I think Coach Prime is just too busy to work with him one-on-one, so we will hire an additional cornerbacks coach next year. Our short list is:

1. Mike Rumph
2. Demarcus Van Dyke
3. Antrel Rolle
4. Phillip Buchanon
5. Benny Blades

All of these fine candidates are Colorado alums, or at least officially became CU alums after we sent them the t-shirt.

Best of luck to you, I know you really want to join the Big 12, but I think we are full right now. And always protect your eyesight!

View attachment 257531
Well played account.

This did cross my mind in that a lot of people said Cormani was a quiet kid. Yes he clearly liked the limelight when he was running his schtick and he fell for Deon hook line and sinker so it is all on him but even on the field (in addition to off) he is a relatively quiet kid. At UA practices he would just have his headphones in, or be sitting in the stands, maybe he talks ish on the field but I havent seem him do it so he is as far away from the in your face im louder and better than you style that Deon played with. If Deon is trying to push that on him the kid seems like he will clam up and not respond.

Advertisement
I love your avatar too!

Haven’t you heard? Coach Grime has already conquered college football after just three games. It was in yesterday’s Wall Street Journal.

That’s what I love about Grime Time, he knows how to move fast. Just like in his playing days, fast as lightning when running back an interception for a touchdown, or even faster and much more commonly, running away from making a tackle.

Advertisement
Cormani is a great player. I think Coach Prime is just too busy to work with him one-on-one, so we will hire an additional cornerbacks coach next year. Our short list is:

1. Mike Rumph
2. Demarcus Van Dyke
3. Antrel Rolle
4. Phillip Buchanon
5. Benny Blades

All of these fine candidates are Colorado alums, or at least officially became CU alums after we sent them the t-shirt.

Best of luck to you, I know you really want to join the Big 12, but I think we are full right now. And always protect your eyesight!

View attachment 257531
Wipe your mouth with toilet paper cause you talking ****! While your at it wash you dirty high altitude Pu$$y cause your smelling up this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back