Votes: 118 62.1%
  • Travis Hunter

Votes: 72 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cormani is long, fluid, reactive, and explosive and was built to be a corner... I feel like Travis is just such an incredible athlete that he could do whatever he wants but fits more into the WR mold. I guess we find out more next year when he transfers. Right now dude has less than 10 tackles and is likely avoided all day long on D in that league.

Advertisement
Cormani is long, fluid, reactive, and explosive and was built to be a corner... I feel like Travis is just such an incredible athlete that he could do whatever he wants but fits more into the WR mold. I guess we find out more next year when he transfers. Right now dude has less than 10 tackles and is likely avoided all day long on D in that league.
Yea Travis isn't really help his stock there in that league going against future lawyers and doctors instead of NFL guys

Travis is an athlete that can play anywhere and be great.

Cormani is a technician and will be the better corner if he already isn't.

Travis is an athlete that can play anywhere and be great.

Cormani is a technician and will be the better corner if he already isn't.
Was going to just post something new but I think this fits well with my post. Anyone see the Jackson State vs Alcorn state game/Highlights? Travis got cooked in man coverage twice for Chunk plays by the Alcorn receiver #14. I'm not saying this as a comparison to Cormani or anyone else. People get beat, even #1 ranked players by FCS SWAC players. But it does show that Travis really is an athlete. He had a nice pick 6 play that obviously shows the athleticism.

Advertisement
Was going to just post something new but I think this fits well with my post. Anyone see the Jackson State vs Alcorn state game/Highlights? Travis got cooked in man coverage twice for Chunk plays by the Alcorn receiver #14. I'm not saying this as a comparison to Cormani or anyone else. People get beat, even #1 ranked players by FCS SWAC players. But it does show that Travis really is an athlete. He had a nice pick 6 play that obviously shows the athleticism.
Did Hunter play WR at all that game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Being as objective as possible, Hunter is on another stratosphere when it comes to athleticism. He was a legit 5-star on both sides of the ball.
Hunter is on another level for breaking team rules

Williams?

1670363848369.gif

Hope so! Kid is a baller in his own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back