Cormani out at CU

The funniest thing about him going to the Gates is that he's not a guaranteed starter on that roster.

Jason Marshall has one of the starter spots locked up, they brought in Jameer Grimsley from Bama out the Portal back in the winter, & they have 2 year guys like Ja'Keem Jackson, Devin Moore & Dijon Johnson who are all primed to get snaps.

Ja'Keem is the best cover corner they have after Marshall, so I would expect for him to start at Boundary, with Sharif Denson at Nickel.

I don't think this is scenario where Cormani just walks in & plays right away. Will Harris is a smart & good CB Coach, I highly doubt he's gonna put up with Cormani doing the same sh*t he did at Colorado & just let him play in spite of that. Unless it's not his decision, but otherwise, if CM doesn't straighten up his act, running home to UF isn't going to be the fairytale ending that he may think it will be.
kid should of just went to usf with dvd.

I dont think he is going to crack what they got going on at uf in their rotation, they actually have talent there and he couldnt crack whatever they had at Colorado.

But the clout chasing continues....maybe he always just wanted uf so he is comfortable there i guess. If he goes there with head down and no expectations he may get a chance after Marshall leaves ....but uf has some guys at cb that i wanted here and that was before including the Grimsley kid who i think will be good.

Advertisement
My head hurts at how retarded UF fans are

“Once again DELUSIONAL!!!”

I would love to hear their spin on the current status of the brickell condo purchase they just invented. Is he renting it out? Did he sell it? This isn’t a bag of cash that has no trace, so I’m curious to hear what their reasoning is going to be…,

I guess it's safe to say he's not there on a Bright Futures scholarship.
The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement

I dont think he is going to crack what they got going on at uf in their rotation, they actually have talent there and he couldnt crack whatever they had at Colorado.

But the clout chasing continues....maybe he always just wanted uf so he is comfortable there i guess. If he goes there with head down and no expectations he may get a chance after Marshall leaves ....but uf has some guys at cb that i wanted here and that was before including the Grimsley kid who i think will be good.
His highlights are the recruiting visits

Recruiting guy on Locked on Canes said USF passed.

Recruiting guy on Locked on Canes said USF passed.
They arent as dumb and desperate as they looked. They knew his angle. He would go there..potentially ball out for one season..(emphasis on "potentially") ..and be right back in the portal looking for a big time program to drop him a bag. You could see that coming a mile away.

I'm not a hater at all, so call me crazy, but I hope he gets his **** together.

Seen this so many times, it isn't even funny and it usually doesn't work out. Kid is talented at whatever age, balls out on talent alone, everyone from parents to friends and even parents juice him up. Kid thinks he's the best ever doesn't have to work, study, and will absolutely make it. Through their environment, they're never held accountable for anything and make their own rules sort of.

Well, eventually you can't just get by on talent. Even if you could, you're not going to put up with some coach telling you what to do, everyone's told you how great you are, etc

Everyone has failed him to this point. If someone doesn't get through to him and he in turn humbles himself while working harder than he ever has, we know how the story goes.

I won't lose any sleep either way. As I said, I've seen it. He's gotta be awake now, he wasn't before, and it's on him at this point. I just hate talent going to waste and don't wish failure on anyone. No should've or could've, just do it and be about it.

Advertisement
Well Jocolby George cost us 2 games last year with stupid penalties and after getting one of these dumb penalties he was right back in the game on the next offensive series.

Then we had about 20 players transfer out and about 3/4 of those weren’t forced out.

Finally, we had multiple coaches leave including what would have been his position coach who apparently wasn’t well liked by his players.

So no. I do not believe we have some Alabama 2016 locker room that would have policed itself into making everyone better.
Where do you get your BS data from CNN or “The View” while Whoopi Cucks your wife with her braids rubber-banded up?

First the fact that you think 3/4 of the players who portaled out weren’t forced out, is absolutely Mario’s play. He gave honest assessment to players about PT next year as news of possible options was running through. Aside from Colbie (not accepting NIL) which they resolved with one of if not the best portal WR, all of the other players were advised of position and trying to obtain talent.

The coaches that left did so for promotions not on some **** show tour. It is what should be happening at a good University. The whole dichotomy of the situation is up for debate.

Lastly, Cormani didn’t initially commit to Addea it was DVD.

Get your BS together bruh 😎!!!

Where do you get your BS data from CNN or “The View” while Whoopi Cucks your wife with her braids rubber-banded up?

First the fact that you think 3/4 of the players who portaled out weren’t forced out, is absolutely Mario’s play. He gave honest assessment to players about PT next year as news of possible options was running through. Aside from Colbie (not accepting NIL) which they resolved with one of if not the best portal WR, all of the other players were advised of position and trying to obtain talent.

The coaches that left did so for promotions not on some **** show tour. It is what should be happening at a good University. The whole dichotomy of the situation is up for debate.

Lastly, Cormani didn’t initially commit to Addea it was DVD.

Get your BS together bruh 😎!!!
You're so cool.

Advertisement
Yeah looks like he’s gonna at least start out as a PWO until there numbers shake up after the summer. So depending on their roster situation, he might stay that way

He'll be on scholarship in August. I'm CERTAIN that the Gators have at least 2 quitters on that roster...

my guess is that they are going to let him enroll in summer as a "walk on" and by fall he will be on ship. Part of the walkon talk was probably to quell some of the backlash and it apparently worked. A lot on their board were "ok" with the take since he was a PWO.

Yes, but more importantly, does the summer walk-on status prevent The Gator from including Cormani in their 2023 recruiting class score RETROACTIVELY?

Because if it does, you just KNOW they'll all be fine with giving him a 'ship IMMEDIATELY...

Advertisement
I vaguely recall a rule where you can't be considered a walk-on for 85-scholly purposes if you attend an OV. And that nerd Keith Niebuhr's Tweet yesterday said Cormani was on an OV to FU...

Am I mistaken, did the NCAA change the rule, or is FU just totally inept? (some of these answers are not mutually exclusive.)

Yes, I believe an OV makes you a "recruited" prospect. This is going to be interesting, as the NCAA is on a HUGE losing streak right now.

Come on, NCAA, score an easy victory here, rule Cormani ineligible to attend Florida...

Advertisement
Back