Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
And you are missing my point. If we can say that an 18-20 year old is adult enough to make the decision on their own to sign up to join organizations whose mission is to go to war, then a 18-20 is old enough and responsible enough to take responsibility for their own actions. At some point you have to start looking in the mirror an

She can steer him but it’s his choice everything will reflect on him regardless if he’s listening to mom or not
She might be all he got. I haven't heard not one mentioned about the Dad. I've came across a whole lot of momma's boys as n ex drill sergeant. Most made it. Some didn't. Let wait n see which category he falls in. As a young man I hope he can turn it around. Until he plays the canes. Then run every play at his *** destroy him. Part of the game folks

Advertisement
She might be all he got. I haven't heard not one mentioned about the Dad. I've came across a whole lot of momma's boys as n ex drill sergeant. Most made it. Some didn't. Let wait n see which category he falls in. As a young man I hope he can turn it around. Until he plays the canes. Then run every play at his *** destroy him. Part of the game folks
If Martinez meets him in the open field and he doesnt attempt to low cut him, Rest in pieces and prayers sent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m conflicted. Not sure if I prefer him going to UF so we can face him week one or if I just want him flirting with UF long enough for their fanbase to talk themselves into what a great acquisition he will be and then right before their YouTuber finishes buttoning up his astronaut suit Cormani transfers to USF where we still face him in season.

Decision, decisions….

IMG_5348.gif

Advertisement
And you are missing my point. If we can say that an 18-20 year old is adult enough to make the decision on their own to sign up to join organizations whose mission is to go to war, then a 18-20 is old enough and responsible enough to take responsibility for their own actions. At some point you have to start looking in the mirror and take responsibility.
I get your point there. First off thank you both for your service. But I feel context is always necessary. For me there's a big difference between an 18 year old who makes a sound choice all on his or her own to go and defend their country, than there is for an 18 year old that's been raised more often than not inside of a shell to decide where they wanna go play football for the next several years. For me I can only sympathize with kids now who are going through this process in this day and age. For me it was relatively simple. Because my entire family is canes. That's what we've always done. My old girl wanted me to see other options.But never was it spoken on that I should consider them. In my eyes it was simply she was living through me to an extent because she never was able to travel up to that point. To go to a college then meant SOME schools would take good care of you. But in most instances it was either nothing or 25-50k. Us for instance we've never been about that as a university. But theirs always been some dudes in the community,youth ball etc where if you're good enough they got some bread for you for rent, car payment, groceries etc. small change. No incentive for parents to pressure you outside of anything but fandom, same with friends and ur community. Now on the other hand vast majority of parents start living through you in optimist ball. They'll be starting fights and screaming like fools over there kid and starting social media channels for them etc from 6 years old and up. They actively attempt to incentivize each and every moment of their babies lives. Where before you had freedom and support in your decision, now it's Twitter,Instagram,YouTube,etc everyone in their mother's has an opinion yet they won't respect you for yours. Every set of parents struggles through some basic jobs making next to nothing in housing markets that are constantly expanding. Meanwhile you have every school in the nation turning around and telling you how amazing you are,how amazing your parents are, how much money they'd love to give you, how easily they'll set up your schedule to get through school. Then you got some schools like Tennessee,Ole Miss and Auburn that tell you this is what well give you for your nil,this is what well give you under the table and this is us covering all of your taxes. How often do you think KIDS won't be swayed by their parents, the ones who have done everything for them, the only people they supposed to be able to trust, now all of a sudden deciding we need to get in front of all this cause it's just too much for my son to be able to figure out on his own. They're nothing but agents at this point. That is the epitome of a kid. They're literally making these decisions simply because they want the approval and support of the people who matter to them the only ways they all of a sudden know how. A man signing up for the military doesn't make that decision out of a place of seeking approval (more often than not) they do it out of a sense of pride and the need to be a part of something bigger. At least that's my opinion.

Nearly 50 pages for a guy who never played here and will likely never impact your lives or your TV screen?

Yall really this sick
“Y’all trim” is the expression nowadays…
This whole message sums up my thoughts exactly.

Advertisement
Back