Cormani out at CU

Oh, so you are justifying it by pointing out that Neon leaked the video months ago, and is merely recirculating it now?

Yeah, that fixes everything...

Neon is a scumbag piece of ****. He just is. He might ALSO do a few good things once in a while, but it doesn't change the fact that he has been a scumbag piece of **** for 40 years.

He is a very talented scumbag piece of ****, but I think we all know about his talent.
Deion sends his sons out for them to advertise for transfers. If that's not a red flag, I don't know what is.

And Cormani isn't a take. You people need to stop wanting to have people back who have obvious question marks behind them. A HS recruit and his mom lying to us is one fat ******* reason why I wouldn't take that HS recruit.

What's the point of making **** public? Just transfer out, there's loads of high ranked HS recruits transferring out and finding a spot. No, Cormani has to make a video chasing clout.

No. Just no.

Advertisement
The way CU and their fanbase are doing Cormani is insane. I realize he isn’t a take for various reasons, but if this dude apologized to the staff for what went down last year and humbled himself, I’d be open to pulling him at a huge discount, because I have to imagine the fire burning in him right now is unreal…
Nope. Cormani played Miami. I wish him well but I wouldn’t want him with the Canes. You don’t always get a 2nd chance with someone

I'm not defending Cormani.

But think about this.

Moron Colorado guy mentions how Colorado was getting torched all year on the crossing patterns. Okayyyy...so maybe, just maybe, it's not all about Cormani. Maybe it's a terrible Colorado defense. Maybe it's a terrible Colorado coaching staff (that includes an NFL HOF defensive back). Maybe it's all the transfers they are trying to blend together instead of teaching and building the HS recruits. Maybe it's because they are putting a true freshman on the field who hasn't yet gained enough weight or learned enough of the defense to be a freaking shutdown corner. Yet.

Again, I don't really like Cormani, and I'm certainly not defending him.

But if your own coaching staff wants to take video of a 5-star true freshman making mistakes during practice, and then leak that video to the press...

Yeah, anyone with a brain knows that the true problem is self-promoter Coacn Neon and his substance-free hype show.

And then we've got porsters like @cenoc918 trying to tell us what a good coach Neon is. He literally kept bad video of a player during practice, so that one day he could leak it to the press to humiliate the kid.

Leader of men...
This is why I’d be hesitant on bringing in Cormani at all. I watched Colorado last year. They were absolute dog **** on defense. Couldn’t stop anyone. Yet this 5 star kid still couldn’t crack the rotation. If he couldn’t play for that defense, he’s not good. They needed all the help they could get and Cormani was still glued to the bench.

"we are about the athlete promoting their brand"

Proceed to dump on them when they aren't good right when they trying to pursue and further their career somewhere else. Good way to burn bridges bruh and players will see this.

this might be a crazy fan though I doubt its a staffer there aint no way
Who are you kidding?

The next wave of kids can't see past the benjamins. Same as it ever was.

Advertisement
This is why I’d be hesitant on bringing in Cormani at all. I watched Colorado last year. They were absolute dog **** on defense. Couldn’t stop anyone. Yet this 5 star kid still couldn’t crack the rotation. If he couldn’t play for that defense, he’s not good. They needed all the help they could get and Cormani was still glued to the bench.
I do remember one of the Canes podcasts in the fall of 2022 saying that Cormani was not a year one starter; he had a lot of development that he needed to do first. Surprise…that’s just what happened in Colorado.

You people need to stop.
mad people GIF

Advertisement
Oh, so you are justifying it by pointing out that Neon leaked the video months ago, and is merely recirculating it now?

Yeah, that fixes everything...

Neon is a scumbag piece of ****. He just is. He might ALSO do a few good things once in a while, but it doesn't change the fact that he has been a scumbag piece of **** for 40 years.

He is a very talented scumbag piece of ****, but I think we all know about his talent.
Justifying what? You think Deon leaked film of his top recruit during fall camp 2023? Before the season started. I don’t think he’s that crazy to do it but who knows. That being said, you have crazy obsession with this man bruh. I just pointed out that I saw that video last fall.

Advertisement
Agree, def seen this story before, but I’ve never seen any one of them publicly humiliated/shamed during their freshmen year the way this dude has been. I think that might ignite something. Like maybe this level of scrutiny might force him to put in the work. I know it’s unlikely, but starting to feel it’s worth taking a look and re evaluating, especially if he’s ready to take next to nothing to prove himself. But again, understand why Mario wouldn’t.
I agree as well. First of all…I should have started with Deion is a piece of ****. The biggest self serving clout chaser of them all. He may have been telling the truth about Cormani’s behavior, but a mature adult HEAD COACH, should most likely take the high road and move on. But, as we’ve seen repeatedly with Deion, he will bus drive the **** out of anyone if it serves him.

To your second point, if Cormani is truly maturing, the best thing he could do in this moment would be to humble himself enough to light that fire and prove Deion wrong. Currently his actions, to me, seem to point to the same story we’ve seen a million times. Clout chasing, never his fault, respect my decision, blah blah blah…

Agree, def seen this story before, but I’ve never seen any one of them publicly humiliated/shamed during their freshmen year the way this dude has been. I think that might ignite something. Like maybe this level of scrutiny might force him to put in the work. I know it’s unlikely, but starting to feel it’s worth taking a look and re evaluating, especially if he’s ready to take next to nothing to prove himself. But again, understand why Mario wouldn’t.
You're assuming he has any sort of resiliency and will dig deep to prove them wrong.

But he doesn't. Hes soft minded. He already thinks they are wrong and will just call them Trim and continue thinking he's hot ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back