Cormani out at CU

I think he's in the unique position that he brings value with hype. You go listen to Colorado fans and many have the opinion that even if he leaves it was worth it for the excitement they've been able to have.

At the end of the day football is entertainment. People often forget, in sports winning a championship is not the goal. Being entertained is the goal.
You can argue it’s already worked out for the University

IMG_3086.jpeg

Advertisement
I think he's in the unique position that he brings value with hype. You go listen to Colorado fans and many have the opinion that even if he leaves it was worth it for the excitement they've been able to have.

At the end of the day football is entertainment. People often forget, in sports winning a championship is not the goal. Being entertained is the goal.
Colorado enrollment is up. Resources are coming in. Good for Colorado.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know nothing about this kid or his situation (except for wanting to hate bang his Mom), but it appears there's a lot going on behind the scenes there.

Bad portal reception probably means he may have to hit G5 rosters to get on the field and come back up.

Wouldn't be surprised if UF/FSU throw him a token bag and he goes there. He ain't going G5, imo.

Wouldn't be surprised if UF/FSU throw him a token bag and he goes there. He ain't going G5, imo.

The actual skill has to be commensurate to the headache you give an organization. It’s less based on potential once you ge to this level.

It’s obviously a big enough problem where neither of those schools gave him any indication he’d be welcomed into their programs.

Why else would he let the rumor run for almost two weeks before saying “I’m 100% committed to CU”?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back