Cormani out at CU

They have to be looking at CB as the number 1 portal priority. The room needs dudes with high talent ceilings.

If you aren’t giving one of those spots to a dude who is one year removed from being the number 1 corner out of high school, whom are you saving it for? Chances are nothing even close to Cormani is entering the portal in the spring. And even if he does, there’s an argument we need to add 2 transfer corners.

People won't like that, but **** if it isn't true. Attitudes and work ethic are real things, so if there's a problem there, you can correct them. Talent though, they believed he was the real deal.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240317_181225_Chrome.jpg

Gaby getting sassy out there lol

Name one CB he's developed in his coaching career. And don't say Travis Hunter because it's way too early and my great-grandmother could coach him.
You just answered your own question, by saying it’s too early. Listen…I’m on the fucc Deion and the horse he rode in on bandwagon too but let’s be fair. He’s really haven’t coached long enough to have a lot of names. So to ask who has he developed and then say not to include Travis Hunter, is being a bit disingenuous. I’m sure your gma could coach his *** up, too. But Truth be told, he had some decent CBs at JSU.

Advertisement
You just answered your own question, by saying it’s too early. Listen…I’m on the fucc Deion and the horse he rode in on bandwagon too but let’s be fair. He’s really haven’t coached long enough to have a lot of names. So to ask who has he developed and then say not to include Travis Hunter, is being a bit disingenuous. I’m sure your gma could coach his *** up, too. But Truth be told, he had some decent CBs at JSU.
Dude, I said it was too early to judge Travis Hunter, not Deion lol. There is a huge difference dude. Deions is coming up on his 8th year of coaching already. Also I guarantee you that you couldn’t name name CBs that deion had at JSU without looking it up

He would out recruit your great grandmother for him though so she wouldnt ever get the chance.
It’s not that hard to throw money at a bunch of three star portal players. Especially when you are a former 2-sport professional athlete, NFL Hall of famer, and worked for both the NFL Network and Barstool. The biggest reason kids sign with him is because they are looking for the clout. The only reason they had a top 10 portal class is because they have 25 guys lol. According to 247, their average was only 88.05. If you look at just the top 30 portal classes from 2024, only 6 schools had lower averages than them. Even Miami, who ranked 32nd, had a higher average than Colorodo(88.67). I’m not saying Deion is a bad recruiter. But people on this board act like he’s the best recruiter to ever walk the face of this earth lol.

Dude, I said it was too early to judge Travis Hunter, not Deion lol. There is a huge difference dude. Deions is coming up on his 8th year of coaching already. Also I guarantee you that you couldn’t name name CBs that deion had at JSU without looking it up
8th year of coaching at the college level? No. His head coaching career up until he landed at JSU was a hodgepodge of ****** jobs that he didn’t stay at no more than 2 years. You Can’t develop anyone like that. He was an OC in 2017 at Trinity. Kinda hard to develop DBs as an OC. So his first Real job as a head coach was in 2020 at JSU. You can say he developed Isaiah Bolden at CB. But as a Head Coach, idk if you’re the one doing the developing. I know Bolden was at FSU from 18-19, but he was at JSU from 20-22. He in the NFL now. So u see its kinda hard to give an answer on players development when dude hasn’t been coaching anywhere for longer than 3 years. And that was as a head coach. So to my earlier answer, he hasn’t been anywhere long enough to develop them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
8th year of coaching at the college level? No. His head coaching career up until he landed at JSU was a hodgepodge of ****** jobs that he didn’t stay at no more than 2 years. You Can’t develop anyone like that. He was an OC in 2017 at Trinity. Kinda hard to develop DBs as an OC. So his first Real job as a head coach was in 2020 at JSU. You can say he developed Isaiah Bolden at CB. But as a Head Coach, idk if you’re the one foing the developing. I know Bolden was at FSU from 18-19, but he was at JSU from 20-22. He in the NFL now. So u see it’s kinda hard to give an answer on players development when dude hasn’t been coaching anywhere for longer than 3 years. And that was as a head coach. So to my earlier answer, he hasn’t been anywhere long enough to develop them.
I don’t disagree, it’s a short sample size. But people are saying he’s already the best db developer in the country lol. You got guys like @SWFLHurricane that are saying Deion is already proven lol. I heard Froggy is a little jealous that swfl has been waxing poetic about deion instead of him

I don’t disagree, it’s a short sample size. But people are saying he’s already the best db developer in the country lol. You got guys like @SWFLHurricane that are saying Deion is already proven lol. I heard Froggy is a little jealous that swfl has been waxing poetic about deion instead of him
1st (bold). Anybody saying that is flat out lying! Or ain't really paying attention
2nd (bold). Only thing that Deion has proven, thus far, is that if he's hired at your school, that eyes will INSTANTLY be on your program.
3rd (bold). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
if you are a blue chip recruit with NFL goals, you’d have to be an idiot to play for a coach who has never coached at the D1 level at any level whatsoever and is 20 years removed from his playing career. Not shocked it didn’t work out.
And one who, seemingly, puts more effort in to social media than he does recruiting and player development. The exact opposite of what the top level coaches do in that regard.

My prediction: I think Deion is betting on having a good enough year with Shedeur to then jump ship after he's gone. Their schedule this year is much easier with the BIG12 and he could win 6-7 games and claim improvement. I could see him trying to jump to the BIG10 and signing a huge contract with a bottom feeder school, only to be fired in year 4, and then collect his paycheck for years while he goes on ESPN as a commentator.

Advertisement
My prediction: I think Deion is betting on having a good enough year with Shedeur to then jump ship after he's gone. Their schedule this year is much easier with the BIG12 and he could win 6-7 games and claim improvement. I could see him trying to jump to the BIG10 and signing a huge contract with a bottom feeder school, only to be fired in year 4, and then collect his paycheck for years while he goes on ESPN as a commentator.

Using easy conference schedule to parlay a huge contract

Seems like a pattern others have followed…

Using easy conference schedule to parlay a huge contract

Seems like a pattern others have followed…

I think he's in the unique position that he brings value with hype. You go listen to Colorado fans and many have the opinion that even if he leaves it was worth it for the excitement they've been able to have.

At the end of the day football is entertainment. People often forget, in sports winning a championship is not the goal. Being entertained is the goal.

Advertisement
Back