Cormani out at CU

I was living in the area at the time and honestly didn’t go because I had a bad feeling

That was such a strange team that year
I know that we were a pretender in terms of being a legit contender, but I didn’t think that we would lose that game. I had a turnover chain hoodie made…some ******* mocked me for it while me and my ol’ lady were walking out. I was too shocked to even be angry.

Advertisement
They have to be looking at CB as the number 1 portal priority. The room needs dudes with high talent ceilings.

If you aren’t giving one of those spots to a dude who is one year removed from being the number 1 corner out of high school, whom are you saving it for? Chances are nothing even close to Cormani is entering the portal in the spring. And even if he does, there’s an argument we need to add 2 transfer corners.

They have to be looking at CB as the number 1 portal priority. The room needs dudes with high talent ceilings.

If you aren’t giving one of those spots to a dude who is one year removed from being the number 1 corner out of high school, whom are you saving it for? Chances are nothing even close to Cormani is entering the portal in the spring. And even if he does, there’s an argument we need to add 2 transfer corners.
Yea no thanks. last thing we need in this locker room

Advertisement
Remember great players don’t necessarily make great coaches or leaders. I believe the jury is still out on Deon. He is the greatest self promoter of all time, let’s give him that.
It’s all potentially a work, to use wrestling terminology.

It’s entirely possible that this is about positioning his sons in the best way possible. Essentially a very advanced form of DaddyBall.

Or, alternatively Deion is just a fantastic self promoter and he’s leveraged that brand in talent acquisition via the portal. It does not mean he’s going to outscheme anyone.

Hard pass on Cormani. Is there anything he’s done at Colorado to believe his behavior changed since he jerked around the Miami staff through early signing day and beyond? He comes off to me as an immature diva to the extreme. No thank you. We do not need that in Coral Gables. Maybe I’m wrong, but I think history shows those kind of players are rarely if ever worth it.

Last edited:

We gotta stop looking at the stars and HS ranking when it comes to active college players. Wait until after the spring portal. There will be more movement.

Last edited:
Does your theory apply only to college football or coaching in general? Overall I agree with you, but there are a few outliers (as is true of many cases) such as John Wooden and John Thompson in college basketball.

Oh, sure. There are always outliers. But that they are an accident, not just a rarity, tells you all you need to know. And I think it generally applies across most sports, …. (look at the clusterf@cks he’s created, then tell me if anyone would want michael jordan coaching their NBA team)??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dudes getting kicked off Colorado for playing like a** and being a headcase on a team coached by Prime, and CIS wants to give him a scholly…Diaz staffers littered all over this board, huh? My man is a whole bowl of a** and I wish him well for his one season at FSU before ending up at Bethune Cookman.

Advertisement
Back