Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
He may be NFL , bypass CFB and go league ASAP.

Sounds like he knows what’s best for his family
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Still a elite talent our staff wanted him for a reason talent wise won’t be a better corner in the portal

Learn to use punctuation...

Still a elite talent - is he? How do you know? You'd probably still take Al Bundy, who scored 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High. In 1966. At this point, high school doesn't matter any longer, a player needs to get better/faster/stronger every year, and that hasn't happened in the past year-plus. If he was such an elite talent, it should have shown at Colorado, particularly since the head coach was a HOF cornerback. So maybe, while he was good in high school, his talents are being eclipsed by stubbornness, laziness, and uncoachability. Talent doesn't stay with you forever, you can squander talent.

our staff wanted him for a reason - so? DVD is not at Miami any longer, he's at USF (which would be a great landing spot for Poke County legend Cormani), so it's time to move on. Outside of Coach Joe, we don't have a single other defensive-side coach from the time when Cormani was being recruited. Sure, we "wanted him for a reason", he was highly rated, he had mutual interest, and he projected well. Now that we see that those three attributes were all bullcrap, it no longer matters what we wanted over a year ago.

talent wise won’t be a better corner in the portal - how do you know this? You have no idea. You have no clue who will be in the Portal in May. You don't need to sign "the most talented" player, you need to sign the BEST player, the one ready to play IMMEDIATELY, the one who can be TRUSTED on the field and off the field, the one who will not destroy team harmony and morale.

Go back to playing video game football. In the real world, you have to factor in a player's personality and work ethic.

Advertisement
Not about him flipping - more about how he went about it. Kid should’ve never left the state of Florida to begin with.

Biggest mistake kids (handlers/parents) make is comparing college football to the NFL (mentality is to take the highest contract because you can’t choose where you go during the NFL draft so may as well get used to it now).

That’s terrible advice because 3 years of college and maturing as a young man and handling your business away from the sheltered environment with mom/dad is actually what prepares these guys for the mindset needed to succeed as a professional in the NFL or in their careers.

Not sure he cared if Cormani was legit or not. He cared about the marketing hype of landing him since I’m sure his plan was to be out of Colorado after his kid graduates

Media comparing Cormani to the Hunter situation was smh worthy. By all accounts Hunter, besides being way more talented, also handles his business. I have a friend that spoke to his school and at Jackson St about fitness and nutrition and he said Hunter was sitting there taking notes about everything, super engaged and professional etc
A lot of five star kids who’ve been spoon fed get a huge shocker at D-I school.

They with very little fanfare since they already signed to some kid holding a sign then down hill from there .
Plus no one is prostrating themselves before them anymore and they don’t have what they thought they had and getting to PT till they prove THEY GOT LECHE .

He probably try to deal with rejection for the first time.

Depends how you look at it I guess. Me I don't like dudes acting like ******* trying to get their notoriety up at the expense of dudes who supposed to be your brothers. I can't help but notice all the media **** he's been doing since he failed miserably as a qb corch. What he's saying isn't wrong at all. Needs to be accountability. The problem is #1 he's not saying how often he'd be out and about at 2 or 3 in the am seeing me or my people at clubs as grown men who've all already achieved success begging us to pull up with his people etc. How rarely he'd take football activities seriously throughout the week. How minimal his practice efforts were. What a horrible leader he was as a starting qb to set **** poor examples etc. You wanna hold people accountable than start with yourself and start while you're in college and wasting away life and your opportunities. That **** he's doing now is hoe ****.

The Young Man shook Mario’s hand, then clowned us.

Hard pass. Let Norvell deal with his girlfriends, the 3am police reports from the stripper clubs, and his grade issues.
Lol no one wants the kid here, but airing out his personal **** is lame AF. You’re a grown man. Let that **** go

He tried to hide the trip to Colorado and gaslighted us by posting “y’all trim” when photos from his secret Colorado visit leaked.

He went to Colorado because he wanted NIL money right away and didn’t want to wait until he enrolled that summer.

Florida law didn’t allow that but was ok in Colorado.

The level of bag chasing and greed to do all of that just to get money you’re already set to earn just a few months sooner elsewhere is astounding.

Advertisement
Depends how you look at it I guess. Me I don't like dudes acting like ******* trying to get their notoriety up at the expense of dudes who supposed to be your brothers. I can't help but notice all the media **** he's been doing since he failed miserably as a qb corch. What he's saying isn't wrong at all. Needs to be accountability. The problem is #1 he's not saying how often he'd be out and about at 2 or 3 in the am seeing me or my people at clubs as grown men who've all already achieved success begging us to pull up with his people etc. How rarely he'd take football activities seriously throughout the week. How minimal his practice efforts were. What a horrible leader he was as a starting qb to set **** poor examples etc. You wanna hold people accountable than start with yourself and start while you're in college and wasting away life and your opportunities. That **** he's doing now is hoe ****.
Clean up on aisle 3.

Athletic talent in youth sports is abundant and not rare at all.
The intangibles are way more important to development than anything else.

self discipline, stubborn determination, work ethic, and heart can make average players great.
Lack of any or all of the above will starve any development from a natural talent. We’ve seen a lot times.

no coach or facilities, no catapult system, no sorinex, cold tubs, trainers, fancy locker room or on field stadium is gonna transform a lazy, entitled talented player into an all American.

Advertisement
The Young Man shook Mario’s hand, then clowned us.

Hard pass. Let Norvell deal with his girlfriends, the 3am police reports from the stripper clubs, and his grade issues.
I haven't heard about the police reports but I don't doubt it. But the biggest red flag I was told was put to me this way...

"Mom is the problem. Cormani and his mom both need a daddy"

Learn to use punctuation...

Still a elite talent - is he? How do you know? You'd probably still take Al Bundy, who scored 4 touchdowns in one game for Polk High. In 1966. At this point, high school doesn't matter any longer, a player needs to get better/faster/stronger every year, and that hasn't happened in the past year-plus. If he was such an elite talent, it should have shown at Colorado, particularly since the head coach was a HOF cornerback. So maybe, while he was good in high school, his talents are being eclipsed by stubbornness, laziness, and uncoachability. Talent doesn't stay with you forever, you can squander talent.

our staff wanted him for a reason - so? DVD is not at Miami any longer, he's at USF (which would be a great landing spot for Poke County legend Cormani), so it's time to move on. Outside of Coach Joe, we don't have a single other defensive-side coach from the time when Cormani was being recruited. Sure, we "wanted him for a reason", he was highly rated, he had mutual interest, and he projected well. Now that we see that those three attributes were all bullcrap, it no longer matters what we wanted over a year ago.

talent wise won’t be a better corner in the portal - how do you know this? You have no idea. You have no clue who will be in the Portal in May. You don't need to sign "the most talented" player, you need to sign the BEST player, the one ready to play IMMEDIATELY, the one who can be TRUSTED on the field and off the field, the one who will not destroy team harmony and morale.

Go back to playing video game football. In the real world, you have to factor in a player's personality and work ethic.
This seems a little personal. Haha

Advertisement
Back