Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
I still want to cream pie the old girl.

/I said it
1710368228122.png

Advertisement
Appears Cormani is no longer practicing at CU, rumored to be back home.

First suspicions arose when he was no longer in the daily practice videos by Prime’s son who films practice… then came the next part.

Apparently he was on FSUs campus this week, and looks like he will be entering portal.
FSU collecting all the infinity stones they already snagged Earl Little Jr.

Wonder what that wierdo whos eyes popped out of his head when this kid announced he was completely obviously signing with Colorado thinks about it

Advertisement
"Turn on the tape. It speaks for itself".

I literally LOLed.

He's from Polk, so I'll root for him. But I'll be the first to say he needs a good spanking by unc.

Advertisement
I seen this clown YouTube video of him working out if that'd what u wanna call it dude had them fake *** chains clankin wouldn't even take em off that alone made me think **** this dude a clown! Can't even cut it at Colorado with a players coach like Neon Deion no way he could come here! That 5* Rankin went to his head. PASS dude is garbage juice

Advertisement
Here are some reminders of what he did leading up to his last minute "FALSE ALARM"

View attachment 284528
View attachment 284529
View attachment 284530
View attachment 284531

There is plenty more. For example, the empty table adorned in green and orange balloons that he no-showed at. I'm pszed enough from this guy's stupidity that I'm not going to waste any more time digging for internet receipts.

F him. F him hard. F Deion. Double F his fly-swatter eyelash mother.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
Back