Cormani out at CU

Does Malik talk about first and foremost he was one of those kids?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Malik talk about first and foremost he was one of those kids?
are we talking about Malik Rosier? if so, i like the kid and he's in the UM HOF in my book for that courageous win against FSU that got us going again, but i don't listen to much he has to say about anything, from QBs to NFTs to anything else.

Dannggg...Too funny!
Depends how you look at it I guess. Me I don't like dudes acting like ******* trying to get their notoriety up at the expense of dudes who supposed to be your brothers. I can't help but notice all the media **** he's been doing since he failed miserably as a qb corch. What he's saying isn't wrong at all. Needs to be accountability. The problem is #1 he's not saying how often he'd be out and about at 2 or 3 in the am seeing me or my people at clubs as grown men who've all already achieved success begging us to pull up with his people etc. How rarely he'd take football activities seriously throughout the week. How minimal his practice efforts were. What a horrible leader he was as a starting qb to set **** poor examples etc. You wanna hold people accountable than start with yourself and start while you're in college and wasting away life and your opportunities. That **** he's doing now is hoe ****.

How does that even work? Does he leave the BarStool NIL deal on the table if he leaves? Im sure FSU has very little NIL to offer him. Im sure Deion is giving him the "Nick Nolte from BlueChips movie" talk that he gave Penny Hardaway right about now. "Coach, if I go back home, can my mom still keep her house?"......Nolte: "You better be at practice on tomorrow, kid". (After hanging up with the booster. LOL)....Deion isnt letting Cormani just walk away and leave him looking crazy in the headlines. Im sure optics are in play here for him.

Advertisement
Depends how you look at it I guess. Me I don't like dudes acting like ******* trying to get their notoriety up at the expense of dudes who supposed to be your brothers. I can't help but notice all the media **** he's been doing since he failed miserably as a qb corch. What he's saying isn't wrong at all. Needs to be accountability. The problem is #1 he's not saying how often he'd be out and about at 2 or 3 in the am seeing me or my people at clubs as grown men who've all already achieved success begging us to pull up with his people etc. How rarely he'd take football activities seriously throughout the week. How minimal his practice efforts were. What a horrible leader he was as a starting qb to set **** poor examples etc. You wanna hold people accountable than start with yourself and start while you're in college and wasting away life and your opportunities. That **** he's doing now is hoe ****.
agreed.

Advertisement

yeah, but outside of THAT!! (he was fine)

are we talking about Malik Rosier? if so, i like the kid and he's in the UM HOF in my book for that courageous win against FSU that got us going again, but i don't listen to much he has to say about anything, from QBs to NFTs to anything else.
Is Kirby freeman also in our hof then? But anyways I respect people's opinions brother. Whether or not I strongly disagree. The funny part is I used to ALWAYS tell him take his *** home. One night I was at e11even with some of my old teammates and chief came up to the table with Kaaya & the qb from notre dame that was at Cleveland and bmac. Then he tells Nesta and Malik and someone else they can come to our table. I had them put up on the screen Malik rosier take your *** the **** home. Had him kicked out. Had to tell him I was gonna get him black listed around Miami if he didn't tighten up. He finally told me last year he used to think I was always picking on him. But he finally understands I just wanted him to be the leader we needed. Better late than never I suppose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back