Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
That's what he wants people to believe it's he's a players coach. I'm all the years I've known deion I'd say what he is first and foremost is an opportunist. He's all about what benefits him and his. Anything else is collateral damage. What Cormani was guilty of is letting him slimy *** old girl take charge and as a result, he got what he got.

Bingo. Deion will always do what is best for Deion. Dude said he was getting into coaching to help out HBCU's, and then dipped out for the whitest college and town outside of BYU and Utah.

It saddens me that grown men talking to a kid don't encourage them. "Yo Mani, you messed up bc you got caught in the hype. Let it be a learning experience and position yourself to see which program is actually going to take you to the next level, talent wise. Take it more serious and dedicate the time in your workouts in the off-season. Focus on yourself and future." That's all that needs to be said.

These fools are kicking the dude while he's down.
Agreed, but he is a professional athlete. He needs to be able to take criticism if he is getting paid more than the whole 1st round of the wnba draft

Advertisement
Very curious to see where he ends up.

Likewise.

Lot of red flags as far as his willingness to compete and handle business. Nevermind the messager, look at the message:

From CBSSports.com:

But four games into Cormani McClain's college career, the prized recruit is not a factor in Colorado's secondary and has made just two brief appearances. McClain's most substantive action came in the Buffs' 42-6 loss at Oregon last week, when he was credited with playing four defensive snaps, according to Pro Football Focus data.

Sanders explained Tuesday what the top-ranked cornerback in the Class of 2023 needs to do in order to claim a role.

"Study, prepare," Sanders said. "Be on time for meetings, show up to the darn meetings. Understand what we're doing as a scheme. Want to play this game, desire to play this game, desire to be the best in this game in practice, in the film room and on your own free time."

Football ain't for guys with one foot in, one foot out

Last edited:
Very curious to see where he ends up. Wouldn’t shock me if he ends up at a JUCO for a year.
I'd be shocked if a P5 school doesn't take a chance on him.

There's a HC out there who sees his talent and thinks "if he had better structure/support then what he got from Deion/Colorado, he could be a contributor".

I'd be shocked if a P5 school doesn't take a chance on him.

There's a HC out there who sees his talent and thinks "if he had better structure/support then what he got from Deion/Colorado, he could be a contributor".
Hes ABSOLUTELY going to get P5 interest. The question is...will it come with an NIL offer. Which you know is what he and his mom want too. That will be the issue with them. The schools that will be willing to give him a shot i bet are not NIL schools. But then you have to also protect yourself against Cormani and his mom using your program to build up his profile only to jump ship the next year for an NIL cash-out. Its really lose-lose with this kid honestly.

Advertisement
Hes ABSOLUTELY going to get P5 interest. The question is...will it come with an NIL offer. Which you know is what he and his mom want too. That will be the issue with them. The schools that will be willing to give him a shot i bet are not NIL schools. But then you have to also protect yourself against Cormani and his mom using your program to build up his profile only to jump ship the next year for an NIL cash-out. Its really lose-lose with this kid honestly.

Cormani is going to be fine, he's about to make a PILE of cash from that nebulous Amazon documentary that we heard so much about last year...

It saddens me that grown men talking to a kid don't encourage them. "Yo Mani, you messed up bc you got caught in the hype. Let it be a learning experience and position yourself to see which program is actually going to take you to the next level, talent wise. Take it more serious and dedicate the time in your workouts in the off-season. Focus on yourself and future." That's all that needs to be said.

These fools are kicking the dude while he's down.
The entire "room" had a combined IQ of 7.

Advertisement
Step 1: Deny
Step 2: Call them Trim
Step 3: Do what you denied in Step 1.
It's his MO at this point.

Kid is whack af. He's the typical kid that got by in HS based off talent only. Came to college and didn't treat it as a job. Let his entitlement learned in HS lead his actions. He's bound to fail over and over again, we've seen this story before.

He's Trim.

Advertisement
i represent a few athletes and entertainers, once the girl du jour gets involved, all relationships tend to sour and everything goes to ****

you are correct sir.

with the major issue being the protagonists usually don't have the right blend of intelligence, certitude, sophistication, education, and wisdom to fight it off.

with the added bonus of thinking they know everything in the first place.

deadly mix, for sure.

That's what he wants people to believe it's he's a players coach. I'm all the years I've known deion I'd say what he is first and foremost is an opportunist. He's all about what benefits him and his. Anything else is collateral damage. What Cormani was guilty of is letting him slimy *** old girl take charge and as a result, he got what he got.

As the kids say: Facts!

Bingo. Deion will always do what is best for Deion. Dude said he was getting into coaching to help out HBCU's, and then dipped out for the whitest college and town outside of BYU and Utah.
im not deon fan but he always said he would look at other opportunities.

Advertisement
Back