2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why are grown men calling Deion Sanders "Coach Prime"?

802EF711-DCD8-4AE5-BF38-49849EB94FE1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes a personality in the media. he was doing CBS pregame NFL before going back to B more. hes on Aflac commercials. he just did MNF with Peyton and Eli for a segment. not hard to understand the attraction to an outspoken NFL HOFer. a lot of people growing up (kids watching football) loved those cowboys teams w Deion, smith, aik, Irvin. I get you guys hate him right now but you honestly dont see why he gets the pub he gets
He's in the same bracket as Sapp for mine - great footballer, but a trash human being who just talks **** whenever you put a microphone in-front of him.

Advertisement
He's in the same bracket as Sapp for mine - great footballer, but a trash human being who just talks **** whenever you put a microphone in-front of him.
thats fair but also an opinion. clearly the media feel diff which is why hes an attraction

Whether i agree or not, I cant blame the mother for trying to get the money. I do not know her financial situation or intelligence. But I am sure the numbers the thrown at her son are absurd, life changing. And, this situation happens all the time where the majority of us don’t know how to properly work money.
A lot of money was already being thrown at them without all of this documentary and shock the world nonsense.

Advertisement
Two theories of mine:

1) The "film crew" is Deion's son's film company. Deion's son (I believe Shilo and Jr both are enterprising film dudes)
2) We'll never see the light of the day of that documentary

This is the key.

People have been yapping for weeks about whether anyone will watch this documentary.

WHO CARES?!

It's obviously a ruse to make a very large payment. It doesn't have to be economically viable.

I’ll eat crow if I have to but I think this is going to be such an epic failure. They are so bad that progress in year 1-2 is almost impossible to not achieve. But they won’t out scheme or out coach many teams of equal or greater talent. They will have a good enough system with the two coordinators that they will catch up to the back half of the Pac12 fairly quick but honestly ASU and Stanford just hired pretty good coaches so that’s not even a given.

By year three when they are still only looking at 5ish wins and numerous blowouts the fan base will start to realize.

I think they will do ok in the portal but prob go to heavy and I think knowing his Persona he will just try to recruit the top 50 guys in the country and whiff on almost all. But early on the media will eat it up when he lands the 2-3 big ones when he beats us, or USC, etc. But disregard all the whiffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back