2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then do you think Samson and Francis are potential top 10 picks and if Deon called and they said thanks no thanks would that change your opinion?

And if that is the case is it not 0-1? I do not see Coleman a 5'9 WR as a potential top ten pick.
Yea it would for sure y'all know me I'm even Steven. Deon using perception it's smart asf. I'm sure he would of taken those kids. Colorado will be weak on the OL for sure. That will be there weakness when he builds up that roster. Make no mistake though Cormani is a massive loss. Probably would of been the best cornerback in Miami history. Possibly cause the film looks incredible

Advertisement
Really sounds like all this was orchestrated to try and create a Travis Hunter 2.0, which is exactly why the staff told Gaby to drop the CB. Not sure why kids can’t see how Deion is using them as props. It’s actually sad to see, especially when you see how he behaves with kids like Pope and burns them publicly just for the cameras. It’s all 100% contrived and designed to benefit one person, Deion Sanders.

If you watch reality shows and documentaries and think that’s real or unbiased you probably believe wrestling is real. Especially those done on an individual. Just look at the Hernandez doc lol, that guy came out a victim or the baby face in their production. It’s either a personal agenda or some other agenda behind this stuff.
wrestling this move is called the dick flex flip GIF by Digg

You mean this isn't real? Sure.........

How about when A24 turns it into an actual drama theatrical release?

Who would play Mario, Sanders, and Sabag?

Mario is a tough one (Bobby Cannavale?) but I'm thinking Wesley Snipes for Sanders (that would hit real close to home for Grime) and Matt Roloff could make the leap from reality TV to the silver screen as Sabag.
:pgdead: Welsey Snipes as Sanders. That is a 10 out of 10 casting.

if he is available and the budget is right, my first call goes to Benicio Del Toro for Mario.

Whether i agree or not, I cant blame the mother for trying to get the money. I do not know her financial situation or intelligence. But I am sure the numbers the thrown at her son are absurd, life changing. And, this situation happens all the time where the majority of us don’t know how to properly work money.

Advertisement
Really sounds like all this was orchestrated to try and create a Travis Hunter 2.0, which is exactly why the staff told Gaby to drop the CB. Not sure why kids can’t see how Deion is using them as props. It’s actually sad to see, especially when you see how he behaves with kids like Pope and burns them publicly just for the cameras. It’s all 100% contrived and designed to benefit one person, Deion Sanders.

It's definitely a mystery. It's up there with why so called Cane fans on this website tongue Deion's ******* every chance they get.

Wonder how Deion himself is going to like being 2-9 rolling into Utah in late November.

Their schedule was not set up to do him any favors. If they win 3 games that should be considered a success. Colorado St is probably the only sure "W"

Last edited:
Yea it would for sure y'all know me I'm even Steven. Deon using perception it's smart asf. I'm sure he would of taken those kids. Colorado will be weak on the OL for sure. That will be there weakness when he builds up that roster. Make no mistake though Cormani is a massive loss. Probably would of been the best cornerback in Miami history. Possibly cause the film looks incredible
Nope I agree with you, it is a bad loss and he is still at a bad enough school he can convince 1-3 kids a year to troll and commit out of the blue and has that unfair advantage. i.e. I do not see a top ranked OL commiting ever mid-season to CO to give Mario a chance to flip him later on as it is strength vs. strength Mario's forte is obviously OL, Deon is obviously CB.

national media has gotten tired of this kid
once you start hopping around school to school chasing bags - it gets very boring
has portal written all over him in capital letters

Advertisement
From ON3 this morning:

Speaking to a source close to the situation in Lakeland on Wednesday morning, it appears that Miami remains an option.

“He’s committed to Miami still but is playing the game,” . “I know how secretive the kid is. I think they are still waiting (to make a final decision). If they knew what they were going to do they would have announced it already.”

The source also said that not only did McClain keep Miami coaches in the dark about his Colorado visit, but he also kept the Lakeland High coaching staff in the dark. The net result of that was Miami sending up its entire defensive staff to Lakeland High on Friday unaware that McClain was already on his way to Boulder,

“Nobody knew anything about it,” the source said. “He’s just having fun.”

The source also said that a film crew has begun following McClain around, apparently part of a documentary that his mother told a reporter about back in December. It was described as “a group” of camera people by the source.

It all makes for quite the recruitment.

This is the recipe so far: Top recruit + secrecy + documentary = chaos.

Oh, and let’s also throw this in: Per the source, apparently the McClain family was unaware that he couldn’t sign anywhere Jan. 15. Originally Cormani was telling people that he would be signing this past Sunday.

Of course, that was impossible. The three-day December signing window had long since passed. And the next window to sign a binding letter-of-intent doesn’t start until Feb. 1.

“I don’t think they realized that,” the source said.

Now there will likely be a couple of more weeks of drama, as Miami apparently will still take McClain if he opts to stick with his commitment.

So what will ultimately be the final stop of this bizarre recruiting road show?
Yeah, right. The family had no idea that the early signing period is only 3 days. Come on, I’m sure they were informed of that when they were in talks with UM during ESD. I’m sorry, but this family has an issue with honesty and can’t stop lying.

From ON3 this morning:

Speaking to a source close to the situation in Lakeland on Wednesday morning, it appears that Miami remains an option.

“He’s committed to Miami still but is playing the game,” . “I know how secretive the kid is. I think they are still waiting (to make a final decision). If they knew what they were going to do they would have announced it already.”

The source also said that not only did McClain keep Miami coaches in the dark about his Colorado visit, but he also kept the Lakeland High coaching staff in the dark. The net result of that was Miami sending up its entire defensive staff to Lakeland High on Friday unaware that McClain was already on his way to Boulder,

“Nobody knew anything about it,” the source said. “He’s just having fun.”

The source also said that a film crew has begun following McClain around, apparently part of a documentary that his mother told a reporter about back in December. It was described as “a group” of camera people by the source.

It all makes for quite the recruitment.

This is the recipe so far: Top recruit + secrecy + documentary = chaos.

Oh, and let’s also throw this in: Per the source, apparently the McClain family was unaware that he couldn’t sign anywhere Jan. 15. Originally Cormani was telling people that he would be signing this past Sunday.

Of course, that was impossible. The three-day December signing window had long since passed. And the next window to sign a binding letter-of-intent doesn’t start until Feb. 1.

“I don’t think they realized that,” the source said.

Now there will likely be a couple of more weeks of drama, as Miami apparently will still take McClain if he opts to stick with his commitment.

So what will ultimately be the final stop of this bizarre recruiting road show?
If Cormani McClain's idea of "fun" is whatever he is doing with respect to his recruitment, someone need to take him to tootsies.

If any of y’all had doubt before, that should be erased by that hilarious article this morning.

Kid caught in another lie and continues to lie.
It’s so clear he was planning on flipping to CU on the 15th and due to Gaby and Miami blowing up his spot, he held back. Now he’s just lying over and over again. Tell me how it says “His family assumed I could sign on the 15th” but one paragraph earlier stated “He doesn’t know where he’s going”

If you don’t know where you’re going then where the **** were you “signing” to on the 15th?

Can’t bull**** a bull****ter.

Advertisement
The funniest thing of it all? On3 just dropped him a ton. 247 and Ivins have hinted he will be dropping next update. By the time it’s all said and done he will have been the 3rd highest ranked commit in canes class… does he have potential? Of course. But he is NOT the prospect we thought he was (on the field or off).

We move.

no issues w miami on a take it or leave it. if he isnt sure, he isnt sure and he can decide whenver he wants. i wouldnt offer more than we already have tbh. let it play out and if he comes, he comes.
**** that, just pull the deal.
Kid is trolling UM at this point.
His camp has been caught lying and going on secret visits without telling the staff. Let him go to Colorado and use the funds for transfer or 24 kid that wants to be here.

Advertisement
I'll say cause Antoine ain't super sought after let's keep it a buck. High profile kids are different and Antoine ain't that. Wilson high profile we lost kid is probably the best DE in the class. Ant ain't no mega prospect let's not get it twisted. Guys that move the needle we talking about. Potential top ten pick types.

We flipped Antoine from UGA. He also had offers from BAMA, LSU, ND, OSU, MICH, OK, TENN, and more top schools, as well as 2nd tier recruiting programs like UF.

Let's not lose our heads, here.

If someone did my son like Sanders did Pope, there would be a discussion had with that clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back