2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol is that like a mondongo take off on McDonald’s? I ate it once by accident. I did the lunch special at a very local place and the fish came with soup as I was told. It was kind of ground up so I had no idea.
in name alone, it is more like home kitchen but always made me laugh when I lived down there

Advertisement
F39E09BA-26D4-4E45-A187-51E950C98165.gif

Somebody gotta keep reciepts on this video🤣🤣. Hit'em with 7 games later 0-7 vibes🤣🤣🤣. Dude said "when them Colorado buses pull up...60 minutes of **** coming with it" 🤣🤣🤣. More like 60 minutes of going through **** on the field and 1 toe short of winning 3 games lmaooo. #stooooopppppp
Man it's gonna be 60 minutes of BBQ chicken when them buses pull up lol, I seen their schedule I got them at legit 2 wins maybe 3 if they are lucky. You can definitely tell this is a amateur staff

Advertisement
Deion is really advertising Colorado, so I can see y Cormani may be enthralled or intrigued w/ playing here.

He’s commercializing the program. Now it’s just a matter of seeing if he can coach at this level, but the marketing is definitely priority #1.

Yep. Deon def building up the hype. Shoot, Deon was even on Pat MacAfee's youtube show this past week.

Texas has had ten times (at minimum) the blue chip ratio that Colorado currently has. And they've fluctuated at around 7-8 wins for a decade. This year's team with a quarterback that had a perfect composite (Ewers) went 8-5.

So how is Colorado with its cast of transfers going to get to a bowl?

Also every team they play is going to have a coach and players who are just going to want to destroy them. Prime is going to have bulletin board material for every opponent because he can’t help himself. I’d be interesting how the locker looks after a few losses. Does he start taking team votes on who’s fault it was?

Advertisement
JMO - Not being an EE I think he loses NIL value for Year 1. He’s a 160 lbs and needed to be in a program by now with proper nutrition and strength program so he could be physically ready for the season. Especially with his aggressive playstyle.

But now he’s asking for over 3x as much was agreed on. And Miami still fine with it. No one is valuing him higher than Miami. But Ruiz ain’t paying until he’s out of high school.

And the big thing…he (they really) wants the money right now. Deion telling him that Barstool can work a media rights deal with the mom to get them a payday asap a big factor here. They hungry and I don’t blame them. It’s also Deion and he’s a CB. I get the connection.

JMO again - but I would just scoop him up for year 2. Let him put a little weight on his freshman year. Shouldn’t be hard to stay in the weight room in Boulder - too cold to do anything else.

Good dude Good family. I respect everything they’re doing. Let him do his thing. No reason to burn any bridges. Will always be able to get him in the portal. CU is nothing more than a stepping stone for Deion. There’s a good chance he gone after next year as well.

Advertisement
I don’t know what his decision will be but this is where things stand
Do you think NIL is going to ruin locker rooms? I mean lets say a kid is getting a few million and he doesn't live up to the hype and is benched. Kids on the team are going to be like "this guys is making millions and he sucks". I could see this being a problem with team chemistry.

Advertisement
Deion is really advertising Colorado, so I can see y Cormani may be enthralled or intrigued w/ playing here.

He’s commercializing the program. Now it’s just a matter of seeing if he can coach at this level, but the marketing is definitely priority #1.

I think Miami missed the mark not marketing its brand like Deion is doing. Miami is a national brand.

Do you think NIL is going to ruin locker rooms? I mean let’s say a kid is getting a few million and he doesn't live up to the hype and is benched. Kids on the team are going to be like "this guys is making millions and he sucks". I could see this being a problem with team chemistry.
It’s already a circus and will only get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back