2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
A QB going into his 3rd year where he is clearly 2nd string at best does not equate to a CB who hasnt played yet going into his 2nd season. This isn't that hard of a concept.
Let’s not forget that the coaches that recruited him, aren’t here either. It’s just a false equivalency

Advertisement
A QB going into his 3rd year where he is clearly 2nd string at best does not equate to a CB who hasnt played yet going into his 2nd season. This isn't that hard of a concept.
Earl Little Jr won’t be playing much this upcoming season either if you take a look at their depth chart. He’s sitting behind the same guys. Which is why I said he should’ve just came to us because at least right now he’d be our clear #1 corner. You mentioned Bama sending people to the league but nobody goes to the league sitting on the bench

I've cooked lots of Tripe in my days....but F-ing hate it. My Mom & Grandma were big into it....F-that.....I do know it's got to be cooked properly or it's chewy af..There's only certain things I hate food wise. And Tripe is at the Top of the hill.
I like challenges. I boil it in vanilla and a few other things before getting into the actual remaining cooking. Otherwise, as you said, it could be a disaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've cooked lots of Tripe in my days....but F-ing hate it. My Mom & Grandma were big into it....F-that.....I do know it's got to be cooked properly or it's chewy af..There's only certain things I hate food wise. And Tripe is at the Top of the hill.
Boi that is good with some soup. Or cooked curried with beans and served with dumplings and bananas and yams. My wife says no. I even cooked chicken feet. She said babe, i cant eat the talons

Advertisement
Goodbye Cormani....take it for what it's worth.
Hopefully, what its worth is Staff & Mario ain't taking no more bait (or trips for nothing)... once having matched CU's $500K if that ain't enough, see ya... certainly not gonna be blackmailed into promoting DVD on field because it's CorMommy's latest ruse... yeah, would have been nice if last Wednesday NCAA said you can now let an analyst coach during practice, but they deferred that, and with CorMommy doing all sorts of actually dishonest stuff like telling Gaytorz day of ESD it was all them, why trust anything...

...Maybe Boulder ain't paradise, and the staff and ambiance met with sis and mom's likes, but what surely was/is behind all this is getting Bar Stool to now offer more than $500K... to that end, On3's removal of a star (5* to 4*) didnt help CorMommy. So time for Canes to say OK good luck in the buffalo ****. Maybe BarStool won't up its NIL $ and we will get a final decision here, seems this news is meant to further that in a no-nonsense way. so take THAT for what its worth.

Advertisement
We owned a Cuban Cafeteria in Miami close to Brickell while I was growing up. My pops once gave me fried cow brains with a side of Mayo to dip and told me it was chicken tenders. I'm 31 and still don't trust him when he tries to give me food.

1CFA2177-F292-4EFE-B0FC-715F8B7A291E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back