2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Been gone. Once you didn't sign in December I've basically excluded him from the class. Hopefully this thread doesn't turn to Cane Tears when he makes his intentions public.
dont think 247 knows where hes going esp with this recruitment. theyre literally just guessing bc he visited UC. **** visit Bama before its all said and done (my guess not a report) and im sure 247 will flip their balls there too. cribby said that his guy stated no one knows **** w this recruitment.

i get youre mad bc hes considering other spots, but no one gives a flying **** about good look. its about talent acquisition and only that. you want to be elite, you gotta land the elite. hes elite. mario will close this out and yall will be back to treating him like a king when he committed
I get that but at some point, we have to draw a line.

Advertisement
this isnt the first elite kid w drama in his recruitment. most of them go that way for every school. Dalvin Cook had multiple commitments and drama, id take him every day of the week. its hs recruiting w kids who change their mind every 30 seconds. look at it through a lens of a 17 year old and not a 40 year old. ****, im sure in HS most of us didnt know where we wanted to go for college once the acceptances came and probably changed minds a few times before finally paying the deposit (i know some that paid multiple deposits). he is an unsigned elite kid who has coaches calling him every day of the week. he also 4 OVs once ESD past. im sure **** use them. its not drama. its just recruiting. like i said, big boy recruiting involves the twists and turns. everyone wants him so you gotta close.
I get that but at some point, we have to draw a line.

this isnt the first elite kid w drama in his recruitment. most of them go that way for every school. Dalvin Cook had multiple commitments and drama, id take him every day of the week. its hs recruiting w kids who change their mind every 30 seconds. look at it through a lens of a 17 year old and not a 40 year old. ****, im sure in HS most of us didnt know where we wanted to go for college once the acceptances came and probably changed minds a few times before finally paying the deposit (i know some that paid multiple deposits). he is an unsigned elite kid who has coaches calling him every day of the week. he also 4 OVs once ESD past. im sure **** use them. its not drama. its just recruiting. like i said, big boy recruiting involves the twists and turns. everyone wants him so you gotta close.
I understand all that. We’ve got several elite kids in this years class with no drama. Those are the types that change the culture of a team. One kid won’t make or break us especially with the class Mario signed this year.

Advertisement
dont think singletary is coming. sounds like miami was never the destination for him but who knows maybe the visit chnaged his mind.
Where is his destination? FSU and UF are in same boat as everybody else. imo... I've read several schools are trying to get him on campus ....

Advertisement
Advertisement

1673968507766.gif

46 huh ???! Yea Cane lock ! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back