2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What happened there? I know Valentine didn’t come here, but what was the background?
I just remember the Miami Herald printing a report that TREVONTE's assistant coach won a lottery ticket that was able to pay for the teams trip to Orlando for the state championship game, and if he had not won it they wouldn't have been able to go. LOL

Leave the mother alone. Kids working for the biggest bag he can. Hate the way he’s going about this but cmon man. Mario should just drop him if he’s clowning maybe he did get cold feet flirted with Colorado and signs with Miami. I’ll put a 5% but I’m just saying

Hmmmmm nah I have to agree @ssvir on this one. Not to attack his mom personally, pretty sure she is a wonder lady, but your kids are a representation of your values.

If you are emotional immature adult, your kids tend emulate that behavior. if you are a hot head, kid tend have anger issues. They tend to look at adults on how to properly respond to a certain situation. Conscious or subconsciously.

Don't know Cormani father situation, but I when see **** like this, I just hope the young man has a mature male figure in his life to help guide him tough through situation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
this just extended his docudrama a few more weeks. His build up to 1/15 backfired so he had to re-write the ending. But it seems obvious the surprise was he was going to show up to Colorado and commit and sign his non binding grant in aid agreement. He probably still did but it would not have been the splash he intended. Now we have to deal with the hat tricks.

Pretty obvious looking at the fact patterns he is not coming here.
This. Obviously things can change quickly.

But at this moment, the only “shocker” would be him picking UM

My tune won’t change because we see this every year. Plus I already acknowledge the kid is a great prospect. We can still find a good prospect to help us and he can do his thing. He can be great at football and we can be a great program. Film wise? He’s a great prospect but you haven’t seen all of the DB prospects out there to know who’s good or not. I’m not tripping where goes because I understand football and recruiting. Players develop late, players find the perfect system, and players are discovered late. We just had Greg Rousseau, I’m sure people were saying he was Eyabi Okie or KJ Henry but he was better than both. Just recruit.

As fans some of us don’t watch a tenth of the film coaches watch. We wait until 247 post names. Nothing Is wrong with that; we don’t do this for living, but there are more players out there. The kid is great but I’m not getting all emotional about him because he isn’t the only good football player like out there.
What do good programs do if they lose a top recruit? They compensate the loss by landing another top recruit.....throw a nice bag at Singletary and keep it pushing....Miami can also use that Cormani bag to get a good portal WR, DT, S etc....can't worry about one recruit that we might lose at the buzzer...too many holes to fill at other positions...

Advertisement
I do think it's funny how Deion says he got off plane in Athens for official visit when he was recruited, and the cold air hit him it was over for UGA, yet he is trying to sell Cormani on coming out to cold a Colorado, the old do as I say, not as I do motto.

Now son, I wouldn't dare come out here when I was a recruit, but I think you need to. I have never developed a CB to a prosperous pro career, but please put your trust in me. We may go 3-9 next year, but you will have fun getting your head bashed in by these great Pac 12 offenses.

Advertisement
This. Obviously things can change quickly.

But at this moment, the only “shocker” would be him picking UM
Maybe I’m wearing orange and green glasses, but isn’t there a chance Mario got him to hold off on 1/15, maybe to give him til the end of the week to make moves to get DVD on staff?

Not signing on 1/15 while he was at Colorado is a positive for Miami.

Exciting things are happening with the coaching staff!!! Let’s focus on that side of the board until after signing day.

Cormommi (that’s what I call this duo) are irrelevant to me now. Let the kid makes his decision and we’ll deal with the results.

Advertisement
What do good programs do if they lose a top recruit? They compensate the loss by landing another top recruit.....throw a nice bag at Singletary and keep it pushing....Miami can also use that Cormani bag to get a good portal WR, DT, S etc....can't worry about one recruit that we might lose at the buzzer...too many holes to fill at other positions...
dont think singletary is coming. sounds like miami was never the destination for him but who knows maybe the visit chnaged his mind.

If you believe that a) she's not running things and b) that Cormani playing games somehow "upped his bag" then I'm not really sure you have a grasp on reality. Behind the scenes Bama has passed on his shenanigans and the majority of the Miami staff thinks he's not worth the trouble. #GreatParenting
At this point with all the shenanigans, it would not be good look to take this kid. We’ve been jerked around by these types for years. Let him go freeze his *** off in Colorado.

Ar this point with all the shenanigans, it would not be good look to take this kid. We’ve been jerked around by these types for years. Let him go freeze his *** off in Colorado.
i get youre mad bc hes considering other spots, but no one gives a flying **** about good look. its about talent acquisition and only that. you want to be elite, you gotta land the elite. hes elite. mario will close this out and yall will be back to treating him like a king when he committed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back