2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just as there was enormous pressure during the All Star Game to flip to Alabama.

But we have a thirsty fanbase desperate to "look cool" and "seem informed" by "keeping it real" and "trying to tell everyone they know that Cormani is going to Colorado even though they just came to that conclusion 5 minutes ago".

I'm still sticking with my pick of "Cormani to UM".

Unlike a bunch of the lukewarm fans on this board, I don't care if I'm right or wrong. My credibility and/or ego and/or pride are not based on this. I am not "fooled" or "gullible" or "blind". I'm also not in a race with Ivins and Bing Bong and Gaby to "change my crystal balls".

With all due respect, **** all the fake fans, the trolls, the lukewarm fans, the Kiffin ***********, the Deion ****suckers, the Billy Ball-lickers, and every other pathetic soul who puts way too much into the "prediction" of an 18 year old's decision.

If Cormani picks UM, great. And if he dies, he dies.
Jesus Christ

Top three class has nothing to do with wins. Colorado won negative three games. Mario just lost head up with Deon it's that simple. It shows Mario will have trouble with Deon just like Napier and everyone else had trouble with Mario
Mario isn't Mike Norvell. Cormani left the lot without buying the used car, we're still in the driver's seat.

Advertisement
Top three class has nothing to do with wins. Colorado won negative three games. Mario just lost head up with Deon it's that simple. It shows Mario will have trouble with Deon just like Napier and everyone else had trouble with Mario
It shows Mario had trouble against Deion for a 5 star cornerback from Lakeland. It’s a fairly limited sampling. I guess he beat us for Coleman last year. Not sure of the specifics there.

Like I’ve said, I think Deion will get a few guys each class, particularly at CB, but I don’t think he’ll have the infrastructure in place at Colorado to dominate across the board. I don’t see it happening in the trenches.

Both. His mother is the ringleader of the circus and he's playing the clown.
Leave the mother alone. Kids working for the biggest bag he can. Hate the way he’s going about this but cmon man. Mario should just drop him if he’s clowning maybe he did get cold feet flirted with Colorado and signs with Miami. I’ll put a 5% but I’m just saying

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say Patrick Johnson / Peterson was drama. LSU just came in, paid off his mom’s debt, moved the fam to a nice house in BR, hooked the stepdad up with a cush job at Catholic HS, and a fat bag on top. Biggest drama I remember was ACT/SAT issue of someone else taking his test for him but that only seemed to be an issue when he was a UM commit.
All of that is probably true, but I also remember him doing an interview and he claimed the Miami coaching staff didn’t call or contact him for like three months.

It shows Mario had trouble against Deion for a 5 star cornerback from Lakeland. It’s a fairly limited sampling. I guess he beat us for Coleman last year. Not sure of the specifics there.

Like I’ve said, I think Deion will get a few guys each class, particularly at CB, but I don’t think he’ll have the infrastructure in place at Colorado to dominate across the board. I don’t see it happening in the trenches.
Not unless he has a massive backer behind him willing to spend like A&M did in 2022.

Would an Amazon behind the scenes three season series on Deion as Colorado HC - with a $40M per year budget dedicated to “cast” - qualify for NIL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leave the mother alone. Kids working for the biggest bag he can. Hate the way he’s going about this but cmon man. Mario should just drop him if he’s clowning maybe he did get cold feet flirted with Colorado and signs with Miami. I’ll put a 5% but I’m just saying

If you believe that a) she's not running things and b) that Cormani playing games somehow "upped his bag" then I'm not really sure you have a grasp on reality. Behind the scenes Bama has passed on his shenanigans and the majority of the Miami staff thinks he's not worth the trouble. #GreatParenting

Rumors are its 50/50 now

this just extended his docudrama a few more weeks. His build up to 1/15 backfired so he had to re-write the ending. But it seems obvious the surprise was he was going to show up to Colorado and commit and sign his non binding grant in aid agreement. He probably still did but it would not have been the splash he intended. Now we have to deal with the hat tricks.

Pretty obvious looking at the fact patterns he is not coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back