2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No way was there this type of drama with Peterson/Johnson. I’m even of the belief that no recruit in recent memory had this much drama and sheer nonsense surrounding it.
Travis Hunter, Alex Collins. There were a ton of drama recruits. They don't bring the drama it is what it is, when your a super talent coaches don't concede so that creates drama.

Advertisement
Gabby asked Mario for more access to the program….

Now comes the favor…

View attachment 225118
Real tears..
Game Show Laughing GIF by ABC Network

I mean film wise there aren't corners that look like that that are build like that period. On film nothing else, u could be right but if he comes here u may have a different tune. And there job is to post about prospects that's where we can take a look and see if it's warranted. If he doesn't come here I hope he succeeds in life and does terrible at football lol. I'm sure the staff will stack if he comes or not

My tune won’t change because we see this every year. Plus I already acknowledge the kid is a great prospect. We can still find a good prospect to help us and he can do his thing. He can be great at football and we can be a great program. Film wise? He’s a great prospect but you haven’t seen all of the DB prospects out there to know who’s good or not. I’m not tripping where goes because I understand football and recruiting. Players develop late, players find the perfect system, and players are discovered late. We just had Greg Rousseau, I’m sure people were saying he was Eyabi Okie or KJ Henry but he was better than both. Just recruit.

As fans some of us don’t watch a tenth of the film coaches watch. We wait until 247 post names. Nothing Is wrong with that; we don’t do this for living, but there are more players out there. The kid is great but I’m not getting all emotional about him because he isn’t the only good football player like out there.

Advertisement
My tune won’t change because we see this every year. Plus I already acknowledge the kid is a great prospect. We can still find a good prospect to help us and he can do his thing. He can be great at football and we can be a great program. Film wise? He’s a great prospect but you haven’t seen all of the DB prospects out there to know who’s good or not. I’m not tripping where goes because I understand football and recruiting. Players develop late, players find the perfect system, and players are discovered late. We just had Greg Rousseau, I’m sure people were saying he was Eyabi Okie or KJ Henry but he was better than both. Just recruit.

As fans some of us don’t watch a tenth of the film coaches watch. We wait until 247 post names. Nothing Is wrong with that; we don’t do this for living, but there are more players out there. The kid is great but I’m not getting all emotional about him because he isn’t the only good football player like out there.
Damaris Brown is insanely gifted he's a typical bama db. Physical can run and support vs the run. Kid is a baller. Maybe not a ball hawk like Cormani or play maker but he's good. Would love to have both. I have already accepted Cormani as going to Colorado it is what it is. It's funny we finally beat bama but a school no one ever heard of gets the prospect lol

Because the game on here represents a typical social class of America. Everyone is a victim & would feel strange having it any other way. Heaven forbid WE'RE entitled to have nice things too...
Many victims are certainly entitled themselves as well; but yes - a point well made.

Last edited:
This isn’t detrimental to Miami’s success in the future. We will be fine without him. That being said finishing last year with the Shemar Stewart situation (I know it’s not the same) and this Cormani situation it does sting. Ya know if we start winning games this will happen less and less. Cristobal will build the foundation to get us there

Advertisement
Wish bruh the best wherever he lands...

I think it's goofy doing ish like this instead of being solid like 80%+ of these kids. But I get it, he's an 18 year old and boy, did I do some completely STUPID things I'd never do at 39, at 18.

At this point, I honestly don't care if he's here or not. I just want us to continue to keep churning this roster and staff. Bring in the best, if he's one, great...if not, bring someone comparable in to replace the loss. Recruiting is an ugly game. We stole some, it'd be foolish to think it wouldn't happen to us.

Go Canes and let's keep this ish moving in the right direction
Because women in the AA community often get moved emotionally. Thus, if you’re a charismatic leader w/ a mouthpiece you will have success swaying said woman. Also I’m sure Deon has played up the whole “we gotta stick together” angle as well.

You’re misinterpreting the quote as are others.

Some background: Blake Alderman, the gator writer on 247, was at the Cormani commitment announcement and left stunned. He said that Cormani had told them (I believe Corey Raymond) on the morning of the announcement that he was announcing for the gator - and then hours later it was UM - so he lied to them.

So the thought process of some is if she’ll cheat on him for you then she’ll cheat on you for… wash, rinse, repeat.
@Cane Tankerous , what’s the issue? I gave background to the situation.

Edit: I should have your attention now.

Last edited:
This isn’t detrimental to Miami’s success in the future. We will be fine without him. That being said finishing last year with the Shemar Stewart situation (I know it’s not the same) and this Cormani situation it does sting. Ya know if we start winning games this will happen less and less. Cristobal will build the foundation to get us there
Top three class has nothing to do with wins. Colorado won negative three games. Mario just lost head up with Deon it's that simple. It shows Mario will have trouble with Deon just like Napier and everyone else had trouble with Mario

Advertisement
I wouldn’t say Patrick Johnson / Peterson was drama. LSU just came in, paid off his mom’s debt, moved the fam to a nice house in BR, hooked the stepdad up with a cush job at Catholic HS, and a fat bag on top. Biggest drama I remember was ACT/SAT issue of someone else taking his test for him but that only seemed to be an issue when he was a UM commit.

@Cane Tankerous , what’s the issue? I gave background to the situation.

Edit: I should have your attention now.

I'm not sure what your referring to. I agree with you. I think I left a thumbs up. Did I respond to your post in a way that made you think I didn't agree?

EDIT: Oops... i screwed up my attempt to leave a like 👍 . To fix my mistake, it says what I really think.... 💯. Sorry

Last edited:
Damaris Brown is insanely gifted he's a typical bama db. Physical can run and support vs the run. Kid is a baller. Maybe not a ball hawk like Cormani or play maker but he's good. Would love to have both. I have already accepted Cormani as going to Colorado it is what it is. It's funny we finally beat bama but a school no one ever heard of gets the prospect lol

It happens like that all the time too. Haha last year the 5 star went to Jackson State haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back