2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Johnson’s camp was concerned about how Ely kids flamed out at UM..**** broward kids in general. Does the name Derrick Crudop ring any bells?
Naw. It was ALL about the bag. LSU came extremely correct. They were giving him 20k for each unofficial visit. Heard it straight from his mouth during a UM game.

You’re acting like there is only one good football player. You have been following recruiting long enough to know that you don’t have to be a 5 star to be an all conference or all American. 2017 LSU missed out on Dvontae Smith but they got a lowly 3 star in Justin Jefferson. We literally see this every year. Just recruit and evaluate. Coaches have more resources than we do. Most of us don’t know of a prospect until he’s posted on 247. CM is not going to be the last great DB prospect. There will be 1 next year and again in the each 20 years to follow. I hope he balls out wherever he goes but if the coaches do their job we can find another prospect that can help us win. That’s why I don’t get in my feelings about recruiting
I mean film wise there aren't corners that look like that that are build like that period. On film nothing else, u could be right but if he comes here u may have a different tune. And there job is to post about prospects that's where we can take a look and see if it's warranted. If he doesn't come here I hope he succeeds in life and does terrible at football lol. I'm sure the staff will stack if he comes or not

Advertisement
He’s not a man tho..he’s a 17 year old kid..when you see mess like this..and it’s a whole lot of drama..it’s usually the adults surrounding the situation that’s the issue..I have a cousin who’s a TF at OSU..was underrated until his testing numbers came out summer of his JR year..then was a highly touted kid obviously, his parents both being fire fighters sergeants. Plenty of schools kicked the bushes but the camp wasn’t playing that ****..**** like this doesn’t go down when the adults are adults and handle business as such..the kid has handled this like a kid..it’s always the adults
Both. His mother is the ringleader of the circus and he's playing the clown.

Both. His mother is the ringleader of the circus and he's playing the clown.
lebron james laughing GIF by NBA

Not really.

A boomer who seems to have the mental makeup of a 10 year old by challenging people to fights, name dropping for fake clout, juvenile insults, and typing like kid would be the one I’d say lacks self awareness, but oh well.
Lulz. You think Cim showed up with honorable intentions?

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

The guy most compared to Cormani, Patrick Johnson/Peterson was this much drama and I think it worked out just fine for him. If the kid is talented and driven to improve he will be fine. Plenty divas at CB and WR that turned out fine.
Nah. PP/PJ just got broken off by LSU and Miami/Randy couldn't or wouldn't match.

This clown is doing all this in spite of the fact that Miami has the cash offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy most compared to Cormani, Patrick Johnson/Peterson was this much drama and I think it worked out just fine for him. If the kid is talented and driven to improve he will be fine. Plenty divas at CB and WR that turned out fine.
No way was there this type of drama with Peterson/Johnson. I’m even of the belief that no recruit in recent memory had this much drama and sheer nonsense surrounding it.

Good post. I will say that if we do get him, I won't be nearly as excited as I would've been before all of this drama.

Like I said the other day, I can't think of many examples when the drama divas truly live up to their hype.

True story - I would absolutely take Bain over Cormani both before ESD and now. Bain is already operating at an elite level against 5 star talent and even though he didn't commit until late, he never jerked anyone around. He was always professional and seemed like a team player and high character guy. Not getting that sense from CM.

Of course, we'd still take him, but I would now have a jaded eye toward him. I could easily see him getting put on academic probation and/or behavioral suspension and missing key games because he doesn't think doing your responsibilities is important enough. Ehhh, I've said too much about it, but his handling of this is not awesome and will make me suspicious of his behavior moving forward.

We literally might be sending Prime a gift basket if he turns out to be a head case.
That is the our issue
Mario has to land this kid
It shouldn’t be a Bain or cormani
It should be both, that’s the only way mario has any chance of winning
A guy like cormani erases a number 1 wr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back