2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cormani will be a Cane, yall better stop trim and put some respect on his name again.
I Mean Ice Cube GIF

Advertisement
I’m always in the keep recruiting the kid camp until the ink dries..with this cat I’m still in that camp. That being said, this is a lot of drama. And how you handle things (not just the kid but the whole camp of Adults) matters. How you handle your school work matter..plenty of red flags in this recruitment. And I’m positive some on Miami’s staff is turned off on the whole situation..but there’s one man who CANT BE. And that’s Cristobal. If this kid ends up at CU, it is what it is..but mario can’t just back off..you keep recruiting until the ink is dry. Personally I understand why some at UM would want to just move on tho. If this was late November I’d probably say move on to a new target but keep it warm..but he’s literally the last HS kid so your really not neglecting anything by still pursuing him..and lastly fellas when it comes to these kids, blame the camp of adults not the kids
Good post. I will say that if we do get him, I won't be nearly as excited as I would've been before all of this drama.

Like I said the other day, I can't think of many examples when the drama divas truly live up to their hype.

True story - I would absolutely take Bain over Cormani both before ESD and now. Bain is already operating at an elite level against 5 star talent and even though he didn't commit until late, he never jerked anyone around. He was always professional and seemed like a team player and high character guy. Not getting that sense from CM.

Of course, we'd still take him, but I would now have a jaded eye toward him. I could easily see him getting put on academic probation and/or behavioral suspension and missing key games because he doesn't think doing your responsibilities is important enough. Ehhh, I've said too much about it, but his handling of this is not awesome and will make me suspicious of his behavior moving forward.

We literally might be sending Prime a gift basket if he turns out to be a head case.

Maybe the fanbase should wait on calling the kid/family names and assume the kid is taking part in the recruiting process moving forward eh? After all, there are pictures of Rueben Bain in Alabama gear on his visit as well as other of our signees on visits elsewhere.

Exactly.

No need for perfectly good Hurricane fans to behave like Gaytors...

Good post. I will say that if we do get him, I won't be nearly as excited as I would've been before all of this drama.

Like I said the other day, I can't think of many examples when the drama divas truly live up to their hype.

True story - I would absolutely take Bain over Cormani both before ESD and now. Bain is already operating at an elite level against 5 star talent and even though he didn't commit until late, he never jerked anyone around. He was always professional and seemed like a team player and high character guy. Not getting that sense from CM.

Of course, we'd still take him, but I would now have a jaded eye toward him. I could easily see him getting put on academic probation and/or behavioral suspension and missing key games because he doesn't think doing your responsibilities is important enough. Ehhh, I've said too much about it, but his handling of this is not awesome and will make me suspicious of his behavior moving forward.

We literally might be sending Prime a gift basket if he turns out to be a head case.
The guy most compared to Cormani, Patrick Johnson/Peterson was this much drama and I think it worked out just fine for him. If the kid is talented and driven to improve he will be fine. Plenty divas at CB and WR that turned out fine.

Advertisement
- Miami sent four coaches to his school on Friday AM. This was an all out attempt to stop him from taking visit, when they arrived he was already gone.

The leak to media was 1000% a tactic by Miami to blow up the “surprise” factor. Gaby was instructed to drop the CB flip to CU.

Cormani even went to an extensive length to try and make it seem like he wasn’t in Boulder, why?

Because look at his own timeline, he said he would be “signing” on 15th… the first weekend after dead period ends. Context clues.

He was going out to Boulder to flim a commitment video and “shock the world” with the flip to CU. Miami blew it up on purpose to try and delay the inevitable flip.

Cormani and Deion can’t shock the world if people such as national media expect him to do it.

Trust me ppl will still be “shocked” and make a huge deal over the #1 player in the country going to play at Colorado simply because of Deion. It will be a huge story all over Twitter, Instagram, 247, rivals and espn.

Miami did blow up the plan but let’s not downplay it will make waves in recruiting again just not as much of a surprise as Travis Hunter was. It’s played out and has dragged on way too long. Most normal ppl have already moved on and don’t even care what this kid does. Once he didn’t sign ESD most should’ve moved on.

The guy most compared to Cormani, Patrick Johnson/Peterson was this much drama and I think it worked out just fine for him. If the kid is talented and driven to improve he will be fine. Plenty divas at CB and WR that turned out fine.
Peterson made sure that he did what he had to do to make sure he was able to play and consistently at an elite level. Also, it's been a few years, but I don't remember him necessarily being a drama queen. He was going to commit to an underwhelming Cane team that was clearly slipping, LSU came along and dropped bags and jobs for the Peterson clan, and then it was a wrap.

Could be wrong about Peterson, but that was my rough recollection of how it went down. He didn't seem flaky and he made sure to always perform.

Advertisement
Pat Peterson made a business decision at the end. And the correct one at that..and this kid is not in pats stratosphere as a player.. not even close.

Peterson made sure that he did what he had to do to make sure he was able to play and consistently at an elite level. Also, it's been a few years, but I don't remember him necessarily being a drama queen. He was going to commit to an underwhelming Cane team that was clearly slipping, LSU came along and dropped bags and jobs for the Peterson clan, and then it was a wrap.

Could be wrong about Peterson, but that was my rough recollection of how it went down. He didn't seem flaky and he made sure to always perform.
Johnson’s camp was concerned about how Ely kids flamed out at UM..**** broward kids in general. Does the name Derrick Crudop ring any bells?

Advertisement
- Miami sent four coaches to his school on Friday AM. This was an all out attempt to stop him from taking visit, when they arrived he was already gone.

The leak to media was 1000% a tactic by Miami to blow up the “surprise” factor. Gaby was instructed to drop the CB flip to CU.

Cormani even went to an extensive length to try and make it seem like he wasn’t in Boulder, why?

Because look at his own timeline, he said he would be “signing” on 15th… the first weekend after dead period ends. Context clues.

He was going out to Boulder to flim a commitment video and “shock the world” with the flip to CU. Miami blew it up on purpose to try and delay the inevitable flip.

Cormani and Deion can’t shock the world if people such as national media expect him to do it.
Now Miami fans are back believing smh.....

Advertisement
Marshall’s coach spilled the beans on that and it worked. UF thought he was all theirs before all the UM cb’s started rolling in.
Bingo. Everything has to be taken into context.

This could easily be the opposite of JM from Miami’s standpoint. Colorado thinks they’re being sneaky (deleting posts showing him, none of their reporters reporting it) well it didn’t work… that CB to CU did nothing but help canes tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back