2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I would have to guess there was enormous pressure on the kid to lock it in with CU this weekend.. to come out of the weekend with no announcement on his magical 15th date, has to be good news for Miami.
Not really...leaked photos may have spoiled his surprise flip ceremony lol.... now he could be waiting to perform a signing day hat trick....If I'm Mario my focus would be on signing Singletary asap in case he flips at the end...if Cormani decides to choose Colorado on signing day....it would be the exact same sht the previous staff went through....lose a big-time recruit without gaining a top notch replacement...

I honestly do not think he wants to be in Boulder with those god awful uniforms and the cold. What is weird to me was Deion had no traction with him at Jackson St. Its all weird ****. I do wonder when they gonna put a timeline to go public and shut everything down.

The staff 100 % got word something was up and thats why the entire d staff went to LHS. I don’t think he was committing but I did text @IndayArtHauz that cb by Gabby was odd. I know that’s a big “ conspiracy theory “ with the experts here but they’re definitely used for a purpose sometimes. As I’ve said in the past and got laughed at.
Feels like they asked Gaby to jump on a grenade there to blow up the spot. Couple brownie points for the kid with the staff maybe?

Advertisement
Out of all the writers I’ve heard or had articles sent to me the Brian Smith ( I think that’s his name) has had the most realistic info on CM out all of them.
Read Book Club GIF

Someone find the article mane!

Advertisement
The recruiting philosophy would be much sounder if it was treated like a woman you’re just starting to get to know and talk to. Some people get real attached and butthurt with a female that isn’t exclusively with them. If a girl wants to go out or go on a date with someone else then you play it cool and do the same. Go on a date with someone else and see how she reacts or how she likes it. You’ll find out real quick if she’s in to you or not. Problem is too many people are desperate and thirsty and get attached to the first girl that gives them attention.

Recruits have to be told “look man we know who we are and what we’re doing. You wanna jump on a plane and go to Boulder? Go ahead son. Say hi to Deion for me. Come back to me and give us the last chance to match the offer since you’re committed to us”

If the deal is too much, you let the kid freeze his *** off in Colorado. If the kid doesn’t give you the chance to match then he really doesn’t want to be a hurricane and that’s not what we need right now and not what we should ever want anyway.

Cormani is a **** of a talent and everyone that’s talking **** right now about him and his family are
Going to be pumping their chest if he ends up signing with us. Let the kid make his decision and don’t give him extra reason to be ****ed off at us. Once he flips or signs with someone else, he catch all the flack then.
Nah Man, if I was trying get with some girl, and agreed to drive up 5 hours with some some of my friends and she stood me up to see some other dude. That would be it for me, can’t trust a ***** like that and is just going to be problem in the future. Certainly won’t be chasing after her, but that’s just me.

weeks ago Blustein said cormani wasn’t doing interviews because he sold the rights to a documentary company.
and that's how erroneous information circulates. Manny Navarro said that Cormani's mom said no interviews b/c he gave the rights to someone (which was a bull**** excuse to just not talk to reporters) and Blustein and Navarro chatted about that on a podcast.

NO TRUTH to this documentary garbage.

Advertisement
I know. im just saying cribby has said there is a lot of misinformation out there. im just saying there could be one or not (not sure if anyone really knows (**** people keep saying cormani shocked the world w the miami commitment but OUR staff knew he was committing here. he didnt tell UF he was going there per our insiders). cormani did do an interview at the AA game fwiw (in game interview). look idk if hes coming here and obviously It didnt look good this past weekend, but the moment he didnt sign early, he became uncommitted imo. in my mind he isnt committed anymore. he had four OVs left and hes one of those uber elite recruits we could never land at a position of need (yes hes much higher rated than any corner on our roster and in our class signed). strangely enough I have a feeling he still ends up here but it'll be a roller coaster.
The documentary thing is corny to me, but that’s his choice. And I have no problem with the kid shopping until he gets what he feels is his best landing spot - even if it’s not with us.

CU is a ****show and I hate to see him fall for Deion’s shenanigans but again, that’s his choice.

All that said, he should have never committed. He knew all along he would be entertaining other offers and overtures. Just don’t commit until you are ready. No one forced him to commit on ESD.

I’ll never support the ‘commit but keep looking and string people along’. That’s bull**** and there’s no defending that.

I honestly do not think he wants to be in Boulder with those god awful uniforms and the cold. What is weird to me was Deion had no traction with him at Jackson St. Its all weird ****. I do wonder when they gonna put a timeline to go public and shut everything down.
tech he went public w his commitment. he hasn't de committed yet but as I said, you treat him as if he had and re recruit him.

Advertisement
The documentary thing is corny to me, but that’s his choice. And I have no problem with the kid shopping until he gets what he feels is his best landing spot - even if it’s not with us.

CU is a ****show and I hate to see him fall for Deion’s shenanigans but again, that’s his choice.

All that said, he should have never committed. He knew all along he would be entertaining other offers and overtures. Just don’t commit until you are ready. No one forced him to commit on ESD.

I’ll never support the ‘commit but keep looking and string people along’. That’s bull**** and there’s no defending that.
idk if thats true that he knew he'd be entertaining offers. stuff happened. his school and coaches thought he would be signing. he thought he would be EEing. stuff happens and **** changes by the day w this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back