2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man ya'll always arguing on here man y'all Trim :ROFLMAO:
Bored Cat GIF

No, not necessarily.

It was a snowball effect. The reason he delayed signing on ESD was NOT due to CU. In fact it’s be reported he wanted to sign with Miami but had made demands/promises that weren’t met.

The delay was not CU, but due to the delay it caused him to re-think things, which led to CU visit. Anyone on ESD who said “oh it’s due to Deion” was simply guessing.

I rule no apology.
ive said yesterday - what's true yesterday isnt true today and won't be true tomorrow esp w 17 year old HS recruits. you give an opening to someone else bc you didnt take care of business, **** will happen as it did. I hope we can make it up and close this out bc we need more McClains if we want to be w the elite

I would have to guess there was enormous pressure on the kid to lock it in with CU this weekend.. to come out of the weekend with no announcement on his magical 15th date, has to be good news for Miami.

Advertisement
- Miami sent four coaches to his school on Friday AM. This was an all out attempt to stop him from taking visit, when they arrived he was already gone.

The leak to media was 1000% a tactic by Miami to blow up the “surprise” factor. Gaby was instructed to drop the CB flip to CU.

Cormani even went to an extensive length to try and make it seem like he wasn’t in Boulder, why?

Because look at his own timeline, he said he would be “signing” on 15th… the first weekend after dead period ends. Context clues.

He was going out to Boulder to flim a commitment video and “shock the world” with the flip to CU. Miami blew it up on purpose to try and delay the inevitable flip.

Cormani and Deion can’t shock the world if people such as national media expect him to do it.
All of this makes sense. That said all the recruiting media has been saying for weeks “ he won’t sign with UM and it’ll likely be Colorado”. I’ve had a crap load of articles sent to me asking me what I thought about It. I’ll continue to believe nobody knows anything since that’s been the only consistent since ESD. I will say I was told by somebody who’d know “ nothing is happening the 15 th” and that was a couple weeks ago. I even posted that multiple times.

From the outside looking it doesn’t look good but until I hear something definitive I’m remaining quiet.

All of this makes sense and I know CM had mentioned “ shocking the world “ to people. That said all the recruiting media has been saying for weeks “ he won’t sign with UM and it’ll likely be Colorado”. I’ve had a crap load of articles sent to me asking me what I thought about It. I’ll continue to believe nobody knows anything since that’s been the only consistent since ESD. I will say I was told by somebody who’d know “ nothing is happening the 15 th” and that was a couple weeks ago. I even posted that multiple times.

From the outside looking it doesn’t look good but until I hear something definitive I’m remaining quiet.
thank you. im riding w this bc everything about CM has been incorrect. I expect him to visit Bama tbh. hes got OVs left. why wouldn't you use them

Is it possible Cormani is undecided? And not being an EE and DVD leaving rumors opened the door?

I could see Deion or the Lakeland coach on staff at CU calling the night before and saying you're not an EE anyways, what's the rush? Delay your signing, come visit Colorado, then decide where you want to go. Hard to say "no" to Deion or an old coach/friend.

Cormani knew this weekend was the first time he could visit anywhere. He figured he would know by the end of the visit where he wanted to go and then would announce on the 15th.

I mean these are real relationships we're talking about with Mario and DVD.

Maybe he's still undecided?

I would have to guess there was enormous pressure on the kid to lock it in with CU this weekend.. to come out of the weekend with no announcement on his magical 15th date, has to be good news for Miami.

Just as there was enormous pressure during the All Star Game to flip to Alabama.

But we have a thirsty fanbase desperate to "look cool" and "seem informed" by "keeping it real" and "trying to tell everyone they know that Cormani is going to Colorado even though they just came to that conclusion 5 minutes ago".

I'm still sticking with my pick of "Cormani to UM".

Unlike a bunch of the lukewarm fans on this board, I don't care if I'm right or wrong. My credibility and/or ego and/or pride are not based on this. I am not "fooled" or "gullible" or "blind". I'm also not in a race with Ivins and Bing Bong and Gaby to "change my crystal balls".

With all due respect, **** all the fake fans, the trolls, the lukewarm fans, the Kiffin ***********, the Deion ****suckers, the Billy Ball-lickers, and every other pathetic soul who puts way too much into the "prediction" of an 18 year old's decision.

If Cormani picks UM, great. And if he dies, he dies.

Advertisement
Just as there was enormous pressure during the All Star Game to flip to Alabama.

But we have a thirsty fanbase desperate to "look cool" and "seem informed" by "keeping it real" and "trying to tell everyone they know that Cormani is going to Colorado even though they just came to that conclusion 5 minutes ago".

Unlike a bunch of the lukewarm fans on this board, I don't care if I'm right or wrong. My credibility and/or ego and/or pride are not based on this. I am not "fooled" or "gullible" or "blind". I'm also not in a race with Ivins and Bing Bong and Gaby to "change my crystal balls".

With all due respect, **** all the fake fans, the trolls, the lukewarm fans, the Kiffin ***********, the Deion ****suckers, the Billy Ball-lickers, and every other pathetic soul who puts way too much into the "prediction" of an 18 year old's decision.

I was riding w this up until the end.

All of this makes sense. That said all the recruiting media has been saying for weeks “ he won’t sign with UM and it’ll likely be Colorado”. I’ve had a crap load of articles sent to me asking me what I thought about It. I’ll continue to believe nobody knows anything since that’s been the only consistent since ESD. I will say I was told by somebody who’d know “ nothing is happening the 15 th” and that was a couple weeks ago. I even posted that multiple times.

In terms of commitment or flip to CU that was me just connecting dots based on timeline Cormani provided (paired with how he denied being there).

As for Miami blowing up his spot, that’s 100% true. Mario feeds the media what he wants them to know (you more than anyone can attest).

No national media knew Cormani was committing to canes when he did. Staff kept that tight. This time? Not so much.

Advertisement

Even the mopes are fans, the mope haters are fans, the Cormani haters are fans, the Cormani simps are fans.. we all check this god**** website every day regardless. 🤣🤣🤣

In terms of commitment or flip to CU that was me just connecting dots based on timeline Cormani provided (paired with how he denied being there).

As for Miami blowing up his spot, that’s 100% true. Mario feeds the media what he wants them to know (you more than anyone can attest).

No national media knew Cormani was committing to canes when he did. Staff kept that tight. This time? Not so much.
The staff 100 % got word something was up and thats why the entire d staff went to LHS. I don’t think he was committing but I did text @IndayArtHauz that cb by Gabby was odd. I know that’s a big “ conspiracy theory “ with the experts here but they’re definitely used for a purpose sometimes. As I’ve said in the past and got laughed at.

Advertisement
The staff 100 % got word something was up and thats why the entire d staff went to LHS. I don’t think he was committing but I did text @IndayArtHauz that cb by Gabby was odd. I know that’s a big “ conspiracy theory “ with the experts here but they’re definitely used for a purpose sometimes. As I’ve said in the past and got laughed at.
this. you think gaby getting that info when his whole network had Cormani to UF specials filmed. nah he got tipped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back