2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
tbh, there may be one but there may not be one. I just hope people realize you dont need a huge *** camera crew anymore to film those. it's not gonna be a high production product.
weeks ago Blustein said cormani wasn’t doing interviews because he sold the rights to a documentary company.

What do you want to bet $100 on?
That Cormani isn't signing with Colorado. But since everybody was acting scared, I don't want to bet anymore.

I just like to put my money where my mouth is. And I be SERIOUS. I told everybody I'll cashapp them $5 if Terrance Lewis picked us that time when everybody was falling for his trolls and rumors. The proof still on this site somewhere lol.

remember to take into account that you're going to get a lot of burger out of it, and a lot less of the popular steaks than you'd think. make sure to speak to your supplier about the typical breakdown of a cow, and how he handles particular cuts (short ribs for example, or making chuck eye and denver steaks instead of bigger roasts).
Yeah thats what has me a little weary cuz its a lot of ground. I can tell them to put some in burger patties for me. But still, the half cow comes with 115 pounds of ground. They have a 1/4 option that comes with 36lbs of ground and then a bundle that has just the steaks and I would get the same amount of steaks as the half cow, 36lbs of ground, beef hot dogs, for like 650 dollars less. Think I might go with that.

Advertisement
weeks ago Blustein said cormani wasn’t doing interviews because he sold the rights to a documentary company.
I know. im just saying cribby has said there is a lot of misinformation out there. im just saying there could be one or not (not sure if anyone really knows (**** people keep saying cormani shocked the world w the miami commitment but OUR staff knew he was committing here. he didnt tell UF he was going there per our insiders). cormani did do an interview at the AA game fwiw (in game interview). look idk if hes coming here and obviously It didnt look good this past weekend, but the moment he didnt sign early, he became uncommitted imo. in my mind he isnt committed anymore. he had four OVs left and hes one of those uber elite recruits we could never land at a position of need (yes hes much higher rated than any corner on our roster and in our class signed). strangely enough I have a feeling he still ends up here but it'll be a roller coaster.

QB, WR, and CB are much more important positions at which to have star talent than LB.

The LSU squad from 2019 is a perfect example of that as they won the natty because of Burrow (QB), Chase (WR), Jefferson (WR), and Stingley (CB) being the headliners of that squad.

There’s a reason the Bama’s and Georgia’s of the world have come into our backyard and gone all out to land elite CBs like Surtain and Campbell.
They already had elite OL and front 7 players. You talking like they didnt

That Cormani isn't signing with Colorado. But since everybody was acting scared, I don't want to bet anymore.

I just like to put my money where my mouth is. And I be SERIOUS. I told everybody I'll cashapp them $5 if Terrance Lewis picked us that time when everybody was falling for his trolls and rumors. The proof still on this site somewhere lol.
I dont think he signs w UC either. I think its us or bama (I dont buy the Bama moved on bull**** bc hes got drama lmao. every high end recruit has some sort of drama).

Only a light 82 pages to catch up since I checked in on Saturday, nice

Advertisement
Spot blown up? What do you mean?

- Miami sent four coaches to his school on Friday AM. This was an all out attempt to stop him from taking visit, when they arrived he was already gone.

The leak to media was 1000% a tactic by Miami to blow up the “surprise” factor. Gaby was instructed to drop the CB flip to CU.

Cormani even went to an extensive length to try and make it seem like he wasn’t in Boulder, why?

Because look at his own timeline, he said he would be “signing” on 15th… the first weekend after dead period ends. Context clues.

He was going out to Boulder to flim a commitment video and “shock the world” with the flip to CU. Miami blew it up on purpose to try and delay the inevitable flip.

Cormani and Deion can’t shock the world if people such as national media expect him to do it.

- Miami sent four coaches to his school on Friday AM. This was an all out attempt to stop him from taking visit, when they arrived he was already gone.

The leak to media was 1000% a tactic by Miami to blow up the “surprise” factor. Gaby was instructed to drop the CB flip to CU.

Cormani even went to an extensive length to try and make it seem like he wasn’t in Boulder, why?

Because look at his own timeline, he said he would be “signing” on 15th… the first weekend after dead period ends. Context clues.

He was going out to Boulder to flim a commitment video and “shock the world” with the flip to CU. Miami blew it up on purpose to try and delay the inevitable flip.

Cormani and Deion can’t shock the world if people such as national media expect him to do it.
say this is all true - there will be a ton of apologies to some posters who called this out on ESD

Advertisement
I dont think he signs w UC either. I think its us or bama (I dont buy the Bama moved on bull**** bc hes got drama lmao. every high end recruit has some sort of drama).
Lol yeah ain't no way in **** Bama "moved on" from the #1 DB in the NATION. Saban don't give three ***** about drama and trolls. If you can help him, he'll take...period!

Lol yeah ain't no way in **** Bama "moved on" from the #1 DB in the NATION. Saban don't give three ***** about drama and trolls. If you can help him, he'll take...period!
on top of that, **** straighten them out up there or they'll be processed. Wasn't Josh Jobe full of drama according to CIS and Saban had zero issues taking his commitment.

He was going to shock the world and announce for Colorado while he was in Boulder. He tried to keep his visit a secret but 247 got wind of it, and ruined the surprise.
Definitely not unreasonable, actually it’s probable to come to that conclusion but we really don’t know that. He is young and young people are naive but I doubt anyone thought that would have ever worked in today’s day and age. I think such an announcement would have made more sense on NSD rather than right now but that is opinion as well.

I think this kid is leaning heavy towards Colorado but I just don’t believe that it’s a done deal and I think Deion is savvy enough not to give anyone, especially Mario any day light. If I was Deion, I would have waited until the last weekend before NSD right before the dead period to use the trip. For some reason Cormani went now, which suggests everything is fluid and while things may in fact be too far gone, it’s not over unless Mario just says it’s not worth it.

say this is all true - there will be a ton of apologies to some posters who called this out on ESD
No, not necessarily.

It was a snowball effect. The reason he delayed signing on ESD was NOT due to CU. In fact it’s be reported he wanted to sign with Miami but had made demands/promises that weren’t met.

The delay was not CU, but due to the delay it caused him to re-think things, which led to CU visit. Anyone on ESD who said “oh it’s due to Deion” was simply guessing.

I rule no apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back