2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now understand this, my ***** Dre can't be touched
Luke's bending over so Luke's getting ****ed, buster
Must've thought I was sleazy
Or thought I was a mark 'cause I used to hang with Eazy
Animosity made you speak what you spoke (Yeah)
Ayo, Dre (What up?) Chip this ***** off, loc
If it ain't another ho that I gots to **** with
Gap teeth in your mouth so my ****'s gots to fit
With my nuts on your tonsils
While you're on stage rappin' at your wack-*** concert
And I'ma snatch your *** from the backside
And show you how Death Row pull off that who-ride
Now you might not understand me
'Cause I'ma rob you in Compton and blast you in Miami
Luke never did have an answer to Dre and Snoop calling him out. Maybe it’s because he never could rap in the first place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I have a full refrigerator size freezer in my garage. I'm thinking of doing the half. Does it come out cheaper even than Costco?

Can you recommend a good one?

Edit: Place to order a half cow, I have a deep freezer with 120 pounds of chicken already 😂

If you two live near each other, could split it!

Yeah I have a full refrigerator size freezer in my garage. I'm thinking of doing the half. Does it come out cheaper even than Costco?
remember to take into account that you're going to get a lot of burger out of it, and a lot less of the popular steaks than you'd think. make sure to speak to your supplier about the typical breakdown of a cow, and how he handles particular cuts (short ribs for example, or making chuck eye and denver steaks instead of bigger roasts).

Advertisement
Yeah, I think there was a shift in Season 2, which was almost required to get that level of access into people who were, essentially, going to be convicted of the crimes.

I think it is shocking how deeply the Smallville actress and the Battlestar Galactica actress are still into it. They at least had some moderate life success that should cause them to have perspective and say "WTF did I do for all those years?".

I think the couple of people that were just almost as culpable was the filmmaker from South Africa, I forget his name, and the member that was even branded, that lived out in Vancouver, and had a franchise office out there. I don’t remember the names and just don’t have time to go look them up, but they really walked away, scot-free looking like heroes, when I don’t think they are. I think they committed crimes themselves.

I've talked about it w/a buddy who's really into cooking and smoking beef, but we never went through with it. I keep hearing its worth it if you actually use the meat and don't let it sit in your freezer for 7 years lol.
It’s worth it. I didn’t did it locally not through the mail though, so I’m not sure how that is. It took a while to go through the ground beef, but I used it all. If you like grilling then it ends up saving you some $ and I think it’s fresher.

The most important place to have star talent is in the front 7 and OL. Then build out from there. LSU made the SEC championship game and beat Bama, 2nd time in like 8 years with a secondary of transfers. Their writers pick them to win 4 games. I know cuz i listened to a few podcasts in the summer when boredum hits. Plus i have a soft spot for them since i went to school in Louisiana and ran many track meets on their campus. We addressed OL with a A+ rank and defensive front 7 with a B+. Imo

QB, WR, and CB are much more important positions at which to have star talent than LB.

The LSU squad from 2019 is a perfect example of that as they won the natty because of Burrow (QB), Chase (WR), Jefferson (WR), and Stingley (CB) being the headliners of that squad.

There’s a reason the Bama’s and Georgia’s of the world have come into our backyard and gone all out to land elite CBs like Surtain and Campbell.

Advertisement
There was a kid years ago that got labled the J e w i s h Jordan... I forget his name but I do remember when the story went viral for a minute....He was orthadox I believe...

Edit - Saying J E W I S H gets blocked??? Really???
Tamir Goodman. I used to watch his games in person at his high school in Baltimore. The games were so packed that I had to watch them from the hallway
He teaches basketball in Israel and played pro

Advertisement
This is possible... Like anything else. But oooohh everyone was for sure screaming Colorado yesterday all because he took a visit and a photoshoot 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
You’re on record saying you don’t think he’s going to CU? Don’t fall for it, timeline changed once his spot got blown up (on purpose by canes)…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back