2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anybody is confident about anything concerning where Cormani is going. I personally think he’s a done deal to CU, BUT I hope in a strange twist of fate he Signs with Miami! Anybody betting money on either side not directly connected to Cormani is foolish.

Advertisement
Has anybody on here messed around with ordering a whole, half, or quarter cow from a ranch or Meat company? The kind that comes shipped to your door packed in individual steaks and 1lb packs of ground? Is it worth the price per pound compared to costco?

And yes I have the freezer space for it. Wanna see if anyone here has some feedback on this process.

Yes. Do you have a lot of freezer space? Amazing how much you get from a 1/4.

Thanks. I saw it. I just didn’t remember the name of the actual documentary. Weird **** wasn’t it? As far as your list, I haven’t seen any except Andor and the Beatles doc (in bits and pieces). But I can definitely recommend those although some people might not find the Beatles documentaries to their taste.
The Vow had a second season that came out this past year..did you see that season? Was even creepier than season 1.

I tell u what they won't find one like Cormani cause he's one of a kind

You’re acting like there is only one good football player. You have been following recruiting long enough to know that you don’t have to be a 5 star to be an all conference or all American. 2017 LSU missed out on Dvontae Smith but they got a lowly 3 star in Justin Jefferson. We literally see this every year. Just recruit and evaluate. Coaches have more resources than we do. Most of us don’t know of a prospect until he’s posted on 247. CM is not going to be the last great DB prospect. There will be 1 next year and again in the each 20 years to follow. I hope he balls out wherever he goes but if the coaches do their job we can find another prospect that can help us win. That’s why I don’t get in my feelings about recruiting

Advertisement
I mentioned I had already seen it just didn’t remember the name of it. The only thing I thought was a little bit off - it wasn’t the documentarian’s fault - was that a few of those people that were being portrayed as the heroes, were hip deep in Raniere’s cult/scam and suffered no consequences, even though for many years, they enabled him and could’ve been thought of as having been involved in some of the criminal activities.

Yeah, I think there was a shift in Season 2, which was almost required to get that level of access into people who were, essentially, going to be convicted of the crimes.

I think it is shocking how deeply the Smallville actress and the Battlestar Galactica actress are still into it. They at least had some moderate life success that should cause them to have perspective and say "WTF did I do for all those years?".

Advertisement
Listen... For the 100th time.... I only bet MONEY. All those other bets are for little girls dawg lol
1673897731797.gif

That Canesville fella had Gap Toothed Luke on last night re: Cormani.

Anyone listen and recap?

Now understand this, my ***** Dre can't be touched
Luke's bending over so Luke's getting ****ed, buster
Must've thought I was sleazy
Or thought I was a mark 'cause I used to hang with Eazy
Animosity made you speak what you spoke (Yeah)
Ayo, Dre (What up?) Chip this ***** off, loc
If it ain't another ho that I gots to **** with
Gap teeth in your mouth so my ****'s gots to fit
With my nuts on your tonsils
While you're on stage rappin' at your wack-*** concert
And I'ma snatch your *** from the backside
And show you how Death Row pull off that who-ride
Now you might not understand me
'Cause I'ma rob you in Compton and blast you in Miami

Advertisement
Just listened to Miami Flo show from last night and he said Cormani is being filmed for a documentary and wait till it comes out who it is. I take everything with a grain of salt but where is the dude that jumped on my post when i mentioned it some days ago. Talm bout no one has seen any cameras and yada yada? Found him @ssvir. U wanna respond?
tbh, there may be one but there may not be one. I just hope people realize you dont need a huge *** camera crew anymore to film those. it's not gonna be a high production product.

Advertisement
The most important place to have star talent is in the front 7 and OL. Then build out from there. LSU made the SEC championship game and beat Bama, 2nd time in like 8 years with a secondary of transfers. Their writers pick them to win 4 games. I know cuz i listened to a few podcasts in the summer when boredum hits. Plus i have a soft spot for them since i went to school in Louisiana and ran many track meets on their campus. We addressed OL with a A+ rank and defensive front 7 with a B+. Imo

Has anybody on here messed around with ordering a whole, half, or quarter cow from a ranch or Meat company? The kind that comes shipped to your door packed in individual steaks and 1lb packs of ground? Is it worth the price per pound compared to costco?

And yes I have the freezer space for it. Wanna see if anyone here has some feedback on this process.
I've talked about it w/a buddy who's really into cooking and smoking beef, but we never went through with it. I keep hearing its worth it if you actually use the meat and don't let it sit in your freezer for 7 years lol.

I've talked about it w/a buddy who's really into cooking and smoking beef, but we never went through with it. I keep hearing its worth it if you actually use the meat and don't let it sit in your freezer for 7 years lol.
Yeah I cook and smoke a bunch too lol Gonna calculate the costs compared to costco and see if it Checks out.

Will do!! Thanks for the help.
It all depends on the quality of the cow. My buddies and I always hit the fair and bid on a heifer and it usually comes out cheaper and better but it is a TON of meat. However, I have seen some of the prices and it is insane/not worth it. Silly example but kind of like growing your own tomato. By the time you invest in the soil, fertilizer, plant, insecticide, and not to mention the time, you are better off paying for them at the store. Some cattle companies do the same figuring they are cutting it up and doing all the work so they sell for a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back