2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That Canesville fella had Gap Toothed Luke on last night re: Cormani.

Anyone listen and recap?
Basically Luke has all the answers and no one listens to him. If he had a $10 million NIL budget he’d have a department that focus on NFL draft grades (rounds 4-7) for juniors in college and pay targets $500K each to stay in college one more year. Deion has an incredible staff at Colorado…..and some other gibberish.

You are right on this. The only thing unique about the situation is that they are related. Coaches take transfers to be starters every year now. It just is what it is

Yea race has nothing to do with it. CM has us getting too emotional haha. It’s football there are so many kids out there who can play. We see this every year. Some unknown balls out and gets drafted high. We don’t need to create our own recruit pitches by over analyzing everything Deion does. We aren’t even in the same situation. He’s hoping to win 4-6 games next year. We have to win at least 8 or 9.

No, your Mom
god damn GIF

Advertisement
Basically Luke has all the answers and no one listens to him. If he had a $10 million NIL budget he’d have a department that focus on NFL draft grades (rounds 4-7) for juniors in college and pay targets $500K each to stay in college one more year. Deion has an incredible staff at Colorado…..and some other gibberish.

Haha. That man does not speak for the people of Miami. I just had to say that. Great summary though.

So he’s saying teams should use the portal, exactly how everyone is already using it?

You’re right. I just don’t understand talking about his mom and bashing him personally. I personally believe if the staff does their job they’re going to fine another good db. With or without him. At least a productive DB for the program. No need to get in our feelings about a kid. We may disagree with how he handled it but that’s a different convo and we create these situations by following the every move of a 16 & 17 year old. 3 years ago no one knew about CM outside of his area. Now everyone is fawning over him.
I tell u what they won't find one like Cormani cause he's one of a kind

Advertisement
Just listened to Miami Flo show from last night and he said Cormani is being filmed for a documentary and wait till it comes out who it is. I take everything with a grain of salt but where is the dude that jumped on my post when i mentioned it some days ago. Talm bout no one has seen any cameras and yada yada? Found him @ssvir. U wanna respond?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anybody on here messed around with ordering a whole, half, or quarter cow from a ranch or Meat company? The kind that comes shipped to your door packed in individual steaks and 1lb packs of ground? Is it worth the price per pound compared to costco?

And yes I have the freezer space for it. Wanna see if anyone here has some feedback on this process.

Has anybody on here messed around with ordering a whole, half, or quarter cow from a ranch or Meat company? The kind that comes shipped to your door packed in individual steaks and 1lb packs of ground? Is it worth the price per pound compared to costco?

And yes I have the freezer space for it. Wanna see if anyone here has some feedback on this process.
pig%20in%20Miata.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back