2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gonna make you eat another one if you keep it up
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
One of my best friends is the father of a former 5 star and recent 1st round pick who played this weekend.
The young man needed to, and did distance himself from his dad in order to make most of his important life decisions including where he went to college. I still love his dad but his dad had his own agenda which was not in the best interest of his son. Luckily his son was well equipped to see the past, and on going issues with his dad, and to make the decisions himself.
This young man would not have been nearly as successful had he listened to his dad or followed his dad’s advice.

The epilogue to this story is that dad, my friend, is still looking for handouts and is currently on an ”allowance“. The young man runs everything thru his financial advisor so that dad, and mom, are limited in what they can receive. This example is another an aberration, it is common.
Good lord, you still don’t ****** get it. I actually agree with what you are hinting at but that doesn’t mean you verbalize it on a Message board. You are coming off bitter and insane, especially since unlike the situation you presented, this one is not one you are close to.

Look, we are all annoyed on how this is going and while I agree this kid could be handling it better, he hasn’t really done anything to warrant the rebukes he has received on this site. In the meantime… when kids take secret visits here while committed it’s ‘we fuccin’ gifs galore but it happens to us and the kid needs to distance himself from moms. Cmon…

Last edited:
We've reached the point in this recruitment where people are asking "what did Luke say?"

Advertisement
I agreed with everything you said until you somehow brought race into it. I don’t know what race has to do with it and I rarely say this. Nepotism? Yes. Uncalled for yes? But somehow responses would be different if he was white? Why would it if his QB was a former 4 star that lit up FCS. That was a weird example. However, it was nepotism and imo unprofessional of Deion to say that.
I dont care if you dont like it brah. Its facts. If for example the QB at Colorado was black and a white coach walked in there like Prime did and instantly announced his son as tge starting QB, No meeting, no competition, im not asking i know what would have taken place. In this situation everyone silent though. Dont really care who feelings hurt. I call it like i see it.

This the type of goof who probably got the nickname Money from his succubus Mom. Still hope he’s a Cane though
View attachment 225018

“Succubus mom?” Yall really talking like y’all know these people personally. Unless it’s my child, I can never take recruiting this seriously. Y’all don’t even know this kid or his family. It’s only football. It’s a sport that actively looks to replace current players aka recruiting. I say that to say this; no need to bash the kid or his family this staff is looking for a player just as good or better through recruiting. Whether he lives up to the hype or not, the staff is actively looking for his replacement.

Advertisement
“Succubus mom?” Yall really talking like y’all know these people personally. Unless it’s my child, I can never take recruiting this seriously. Y’all don’t even know this kid or his family. It’s only football. It’s a sport that actively looks to replace current players aka recruiting. I say that to say this; no need to bash the kid or his family this staff is looking for a player just as good or better through recruiting. Whether he lives up to the hype or not, the staff is actively looking for his replacement.
Yea I don't know the kid he seems quiet asf compared to other kids. Don't know the kid at all but the cats out the bag. It's obvious u need a second announcement for a different school. U don't do second pledge videos for the original school u picked it never works like that.

Good lord, you still don’t ****** get it. I actually agree with what you are hinting at but that doesn’t mean you verbalize it on a Message board. You are coming off bitter and insane, especially since unlike the situation you presented, this one is not one you are close to.

Look, we are all annoyed on how this is going and while I agree this kid could be handling it better, he hasn’t really done anything to warrant the rebukes he has received on this site. In the meantime… when kids take secret visits here while committed it’s ‘we fuccin’ gifs galore but it happens to us and the kid needs to distance himself from moms. Cmon…
Facts people just butt hurt big time and letting their emotions get the best of em. It shows that the prospect is that **** good. If it was a jag we wouldn't care. He loves his mom and parents are always involved it's their child lol.

Advertisement
I dont care if you dont like it brah. Its facts. If for example the QB at Colorado was black and a white coach walked in there like Prime did and instantly announced his son as tge starting QB, No meeting, no competition, im not asking i know what would have taken place. In this situation everyone silent though. Dont really care who feelings hurt. I call it like i see it.

It’s not about me liking anything. It’s you not making sense and bringing race into it. Colorado went 1-11 last year. 2 of their 4 qbs transferred in from other programs. Another qb hit the portal before Deion’s hiring. They were bad qbs and the previous coach felt his qb room was bad too.

Coaches have their own qb all the time. You think Riley went into USC saying it’s going to be an open qb battle with Caleb Williams? You think Freeman is having an open qb battle with Hartman? No. Doesn’t matter the color, coaches have their qb preference too. Plus it wasn’t like Colorado qbs was ballin. If another coached walked in he would say they were bringing in new qb and tell the qbs. It just wouldn’t be on camera.

What would be silly about that (if he was trying to hurt UM because he was trying to help gaytuhs) is that his commitment to us helped our signed class immensely and hurt gaytuhs.

If he ultimately were to sign with Singblade, it doesn't undue ANY of the great momentum his commitment did for us when we needed it most. Momentum that helped us land a top 5 class.

It’s not a top 5 class without Cormani. It drops to 7th.

Advertisement
It’s not about me liking anything. It’s you not making sense and bringing race into it. Colorado went 1-11 last year. 2 of their 4 qbs transferred in from other programs. Another qb hit the portal before Deion’s hiring. They were bad qbs and the previous coach felt his qb room was bad too.

Coaches have their own qb all the time. You think Riley went into USC saying it’s going to be an open qb battle with Caleb Williams? You think Freeman is having an open qb battle with Hartman? No. Doesn’t matter the color, coaches have their qb preference too. Plus it wasn’t like Colorado qbs was ballin. If another coached walked in he would say they were bringing in new qb and tell the qbs. It just wouldn’t be on camera.
You are right on this. The only thing unique about the situation is that they are related. Coaches take transfers to be starters every year now. It just is what it is

I posted for a couple weeks the 15th stuff was bs. Until I hear something concrete I’m keeping my mouth shut.

I felt it was BS at the time as well, but the problem is that the recruit did nothing to help the situation by going along with this 15th announcement narrative. I think he may have said it himself if I’m not mistaken. But anyway, I’m just over this whole recruitment.

Yea I don't know the kid he seems quiet asf compared to other kids. Don't know the kid at all but the cats out the bag. It's obvious u need a second announcement for a different school. U don't do second pledge videos for the original school u picked it never works like that.

You’re right. I just don’t understand talking about his mom and bashing him personally. I personally believe if the staff does their job they’re going to fine another good db. With or without him. At least a productive DB for the program. No need to get in our feelings about a kid. We may disagree with how he handled it but that’s a different convo and we create these situations by following the every move of a 16 & 17 year old. 3 years ago no one knew about CM outside of his area. Now everyone is fawning over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back