2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Keith Raniere’s cult

Thanks. I saw it. I just didn’t remember the name of the actual documentary. Weird **** wasn’t it? As far as your list, I haven’t seen any except Andor and the Beatles doc (in bits and pieces). But I can definitely recommend those although some people might not find the Beatles documentaries to their taste.

You should probably keep that on the down low because the natives here are already out for blood with Collin because of this very thing. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah…. When he does the Hat trick on signing day for all the world to see on National television canes fans better not say a word. Unlike the Travis Hunter situation the noles had no clue of the bombshell. While Cormani with Miami has been hinting and slow trolling for weeks. The ultimate was the Family in Boulder with Deion the day of his announcement. However, plans changed when the visit leaked on Friday. So those that say nothing has changed are wrong. He was Secretly flirting with Deion, before this past weekend. But now they’re in a full blown relationship only waiting now to dropped the bomb on Miami, at a more convenient time to allow as much attention and humiliation!

Advertisement
That Canesville fella had Gap Toothed Luke on last night re: Cormani.

Anyone listen and recap?

Advertisement
The NXIVM cult. Two seasons. **** good.

I mentioned I had already seen it just didn’t remember the name of it. The only thing I thought was a little bit off - it wasn’t the documentarian’s fault - was that a few of those people that were being portrayed as the heroes, were hip deep in Raniere’s cult/scam and suffered no consequences, even though for many years, they enabled him and could’ve been thought of as having been involved in some of the criminal activities.

Advertisement
Sometimes you have to leave these threads alone. I saw all the biching and crying when Shemar Stewart didnt come here. I will never get bent outa shape over no high school player. Dont care who it is. The staff find alternatives and move on. Especially not going to no **** colorado. They may not even win 1 game.

Sanders over there with Nepotism and $h!t. I pointed out on twitter if a white coach had walked into a university and announced his white son was the starting QB without even meeting the team and zero competition, it be world on fire. And this is coming from a black person. That was not right. I dont see that succeeding. After how he did Jackson St, not sure why kids are still acting like he god. Yall need to relax. Singletary we missed on 12 months later he back in play, same for Tyler Harrell going to Bama. These kids need to think about that while being recruited outa high school

I agreed with everything you said until you somehow brought race into it. I don’t know what race has to do with it and I rarely say this. Nepotism? Yes. Uncalled for yes? But somehow responses would be different if he was white? Why would it if his QB was a former 4 star that lit up FCS. That was a weird example. However, it was nepotism and imo unprofessional of Deion to say that.

Advertisement
All of that may be true, but you don’t even know that, you have no idea what actually is happening outside your sources on the interwebz. Still even if it’s true, it’s unhinged to ask a 17 year old to distance themselves from their mom. People in here are embarrassing themselves.
One of my best friends is the father of a former 5 star and recent 1st round pick who played this weekend.
The young man needed to, and did distance himself from his dad in order to make most of his important life decisions including where he went to college. I still love his dad but his dad had his own agenda which was not in the best interest of his son. Luckily his son was well equipped to see the past, and on going issues with his dad, and to make the decisions himself.
This young man would not have been nearly as successful had he listened to his dad or followed his dad’s advice.

The epilogue to this story is that dad, my friend, is still looking for handouts and is currently on an ”allowance“. The young man runs everything thru his financial advisor so that dad, and mom, are limited in what they can receive. This example is not an aberration, it is common.

Thats his mama big dawg. Saying a 17 year old kid needs to distance himself from his MAMA?!? Lol, ya’ll gotta relax and distance yourself from this recruitment.
I hope you are correct. And I don’t think she means any harm, but sometimes parents have an agenda which surrounds their child becoming famous or wealthy. Think of the parents of child stars. I don’t care where McCalin goes to college but I hope wherever he goes is because it is in his best interest and not the best interest of someone else in his life. We have seen too many careers of young people in sports and entertainment that are derailed by the over zealous family member.

Don't.... Tell... Me.... Y'all was doing all that woofin' and as soon as money(no pun intended) gets brought up, y'all get quiet.....? 🤔
Hope you are right. They should bring back the shaving freshman's heads initiation if this kid ends up at Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back