2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
200.gif

Just another example of how CFB fans are some of the most well adjusted members of society. Nothing unhinged about telling a 17 year old to distance themselves from their mom because he probably doesn’t pick your school.
It has nothing to do with which school he picks. Parents do not always act in the best interest of their kids, even when thinking they are. I make the same argument for Rashada and his father. But I do not buy into the position that parents are always correct. And having been around youth sports for a very long time I have watched parents often lead their kids into very bad decisions, high school, AAU and college.
Sometimes the truth hurts.

Advertisement
Couldn’t agree more. You want to be upset? Go ahead. Want to call the kid indecisive? Be my guest. But calling the mom a ***** or saying CM needs to distant himself from his mom? Come on.
Accepting that a lot of the "upset" posters are between 12-17 makes it a bit easier to understand.... For the ones who are older and spitting venom , well , yea that's pretty creepy...

Personally, I hate Sous Vide, "Unless" your strapped for time. HUGE fan of braising though. Nothing like Braciole that's been braising all day.

I do not sous vide as a home chef.

Would much prefer braising or anything traditionally low n slow.

Perhaps I enjoy more rustic/peasant preperation. Idk

Advertisement
Personally, I hate Sous Vide, "Unless" your strapped for time. HUGE fan of braising though. Nothing like Braciole that's been braising all day.
Not a fan of it either... it affects the taste...I mean yea you can sear the meat after but it's still not the same as grilling, smoking, braising and such...

Rabbi Joel Cohen ain't no joke in the lane....
There was a kid years ago that got labled the J e w i s h Jordan... I forget his name but I do remember when the story went viral for a minute....He was orthadox I believe...

Edit - Saying J E W I S H gets blocked??? Really???

Not sure why McCarthy is getting hate.

Like Cormani was going to come to Miami then saw his tweet “oh you know what the 42nd best LB in Miami history told me not to come so Im out”

Stop catering to this kid. I’ll defend Colin who played very well and gave his all to UM over a kid who lied about where he was at this weekend.

Advertisement
Any good show recommendations while were here (I've seen all the big ones)? I'm starting white lotus and yellowstone currently

I do not sous vide as a home chef.

Would much prefer braising or anything traditionally low n slow.

Perhaps I enjoy more rustic/peasant preperation. Idk
In regards to Braciole....it was originated in Italy by peasants who couldn't afford expensive cuts of meat. So they took the cheap, but flavorful tough cuts, pounded them out, then stuffed, browned and braised.

Advertisement
There was a kid years ago that got labled the J e w i s h Jordan... I forget his name but I do remember when the story went viral for a minute....He was orthadox I believe...

Edit - Saying J E W I S H gets blocked??? Really???
Tamir Goodman. I used to watch his games in person at his high school in Baltimore. The games were so packed that I had to watch them from the hallway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back