Advertisement
810269DC-A250-4B26-8E67-2FA4ADA82363.gif
31044130-D11B-4C09-9DD4-08FC28995E8C.gif
F4D381C1-2A42-47EB-ADA6-8138C996F3D0.jpeg
1F785C18-FEE8-4E2B-8EA0-4630A2E20D5A.gif
275CFB36-A9FC-4E7C-A478-6564A6A45B71.gif

Advertisement
While losing games 45-14 LOL
I like this comment for this reason. While McClain will definitely make our recruiting class ranking look good, he does not guarantee 4-5 more wins. And while Deion is my favorite player of all time, he has yet to win the big one on any stage of his coaching career. Him getting this DB will only allow him to brag about stealing another top corner but, he can not brag about winning the big one with them.

Advertisement
While losing games 45-14 LOL
Can’t wait for Prime’s big opening game next season at TCU. Hope Dykes runs up the score the likes that have never been seen before in history. Exactly what is “Prime’s” record in bowl games again? Lol #NCCU

Didn't I just tell you to Eat a D*ck....if I'm mistaken, then Eat another one F-boy

You gonna sous vide some **** and reverse sear it before serving it with a balsamic reduction over some classic risotto and finished with a lil truffle and ***** infused olive oil?

Advertisement
Interesting tidbit from that Farrell article is that he mentioned that Alabama backed off given all the drama/demands supposedly being made by McClain.

Source isn’t the best obviously and he could just be making an assumption, but nevertheless still worth mentioning.
Wrong. They just lost. It doesn’t have to always be an excuse why

Advertisement
Interesting tidbit from that Farrell article is that he mentioned that Alabama backed off given all the drama/demands supposedly being made by McClain.

Source isn’t the best obviously and he could just be making an assumption, but nevertheless still worth mentioning.
Bama needs Cormani less than we do.

And oh, F-Bama…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back