2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let's talk brisket and BBQ. It will be more fulfilling.
I successfully made a ****** style brisket with Kasha Varnishkes the other night.

C70C1DAF-4DFB-4A4A-BBF0-C375C7FB3A0E.jpeg
6E4ECE16-0DA9-4001-9116-48A640232174.jpeg
51EAEFC0-30CE-4238-ADF7-57929796EA90.jpeg
EEC2D130-3EAB-49DB-9054-790727D16BE4.jpeg
3410E927-0311-4277-B681-11714D923344.jpeg

So it seems something happened as he didn’t even make an announcement about not making an announcement. 😂

My guess is our staff’s visit to Lakeland threw a wrench in it as I believe that it was being set up for him to pick CU today. Especially with Gaby Crystal balling a flip with a 7 confidence. They blew up his troll in my clueless opinion.

I liked your take not that you called yourself clueless, just to be clear :p

I liked your take not that you called yourself clueless, just to be clear :p
Lol it’s this board. If I don’t specify clearly that I am only guessing and it’s just my opinion and that I don’t really know, then some foam at the mouth type (“Foamer”) will jump out of a CIS refrigerator on me like Cato on Inspector Clouseau in the Pink Panther movies.

Ask @Memnon how it gets.

68842671-2E5D-49B5-B00C-675C4081BBF1.jpeg
AAFF6E25-54A9-458D-843D-87F50F486EF2.jpeg

Advertisement
Thats his mama big dawg. Saying a 17 year old kid needs to distance himself from his MAMA?!? Lol, ya’ll gotta relax and distance yourself from this recruitment.
Couldn’t agree more. You want to be upset? Go ahead. Want to call the kid indecisive? Be my guest. But calling the mom a ***** or saying CM needs to distant himself from his mom? Come on.

Interesting tidbit from that Farrell article is that he mentioned that Alabama backed off given all the drama/demands supposedly being made by McClain.

Source isn’t the best obviously and he could just be making an assumption, but nevertheless still worth mentioning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting tidbit from that Farrell article is that he mentioned that Alabama backed off given all the drama/demands supposedly being made by McClain.

Source isn’t the best obviously and he could just be making an assumption, but nevertheless still worth mentioning.
Wouldn’t doubt it one bit about Bama backing off. Just because you’re Invited to a **** show doesn’t mean you have to attend. The kid and his family are all in Colorado for a reason. He is staying committed to Miami so he can pull the Travis Hunter 2.0 on Signing day. Instead of letting him put our hat on the table just to flip it into National shame, Miami “probably?” should just remove the hat for him?!

Wouldn’t doubt it one bit about Bama backing off. Just because you’re Invited to a **** show doesn’t mean you have to attend. The kid and his family are all in Colorado for a reason. He is staying committed to Miami so he can pull the Travis Hunter 2.0 on Signing day. Instead of letting him put our hat on the table just to flip it into National shame, Miami “probably?” should just remove the hat for him?!
You should probably keep that on the down low because the natives here are already out for blood with Collin because of this very thing. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back